1. The 12th Biennial Conference of the International Association of Special Education held at Windhoek, Namibia, 10-14th July, 2011
Paper Read: Using Audiotape and Indidualised Instructional Strategies in Improving English Reading, Comprehension of Pupils with intellectual disability in Selected Special Schools in Ibadan, Nigeria.
2. Participant at the 20th Annual National Conference on Exceptional Children Held at the Multipurpose Hall, Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo, 23rd – 27th August, 2010.
3. International Conference on Education for Sustainable Development (ICESD) organized by the Faculty of Education, University of Ibadan, 18th – 22nd May, 2009. Paper Read: Investigating the Sexual Behaviour of Adolescents with Mild Mental Retardation in Selected Special Schools in Ibadan.
4. 3rd National Conference on Special Education, School of Special Education Oyo, held at the Multipurpose Hall, 21st – 25th July, 2008.
(Key Note Speaker) Paper Read: Professional Standard of Practice for Special Educators in Nigeria.
5. 15th Annual National Conference on Exceptional Children held at the University of Ibadan, 8th – 11th August, 2005.
Paper Read: The Need for Collaboration of Professionals in the Management of Children with Special Needs.
6. 2nd International Special Education Conference on Inclusive Education for Persons with Disabilities, held at the University of Education, Winneba – Ghana 7th – 9th September, 2005. Paper Read: Effects of Inclusive Education on the Social Performance of Persons with Mental Retardation in Nigeria.
7. Participant at the 2nd Faculty of Education National Conference on Education for Social Transformation in the 21st Century, held at the University of Ibadan 18th – 21st April 2005.
8. Participant at the 18th Annual Conference of Nurse Educators held at the School of Nursing Auditorium, University of College Hospital Ibadan 14th – 17th April, 2003.
9. 15th Annual National Conference of Nigeria Association of Special Teachers (NASET) held at Daniel Akintounde School for the Handicapped, Abeokuta, Ogun State 27th – 31st October, 2003. Paper Read: Inclusive Education in Nigeria: A Myth or a Reality?
10. 14th Annual National Conference of Nigeria Association of Special Education Teachers (NASET) held at Christ School Ado-Ekiti, 18th – 22nd November, 2002. Paper Read: Enhancing Human Power in Special Education through Distance Education.
11. 17th Annual Conference of Nurse Educators held at the Nursing Auditorium, University College Hospital, Ibadan, 15th – 19th April, 2002
Paper Read: Leadership and Management in Nursing.
12. Participant at the 3rd International Conference on Nursing Research, Department of Nursing, University of Ibadan, 15th – 19th April, 1996.
13. 6th Annual National Conference on Exceptional Children held at the Women Training Centre, Calabar, 26th – 29th August, 1996.
Paper Read: Early Childhood Intervention Strategies for the Exceptional Child: The Medical Point of View.
1. Resource person, at a 2-day workshop organised by the Department of Special Education, University of Ibadan, to mark the Bi-Centinary Birthday of Louis Braille, held at the Conference Centre, University of Ibadan, 27th – 28th May, 2009. Paper Read: Early Childhood Education for Children with Visual Impairment.
2. Resource Person at a one-week workshop organized for Parents of Children with Special Needs, held at the Department of Special Education, University of Ibadan, 18th – 22nd August, 2008.
3 Participant at a Special Education Workshop on Application of Behaviour Analysis to Schooling and General Strategies for helping Children with Learning Disabilities, Autism and behaviour disorders. Facilitated by Professors Douglas R. Greer and Denise Ross from Teachers College, Columbia University, New York, in Collaboration with the Redeemers’ Schools Movement (RCM) and Strategic Builders International, held in Sheraton Hotel and Towers, Lagos, 24th – 25th March, 2003.
4 Resource person at a workshop organised by VSA Arts for Teachers in Private Schools in Ibadan, held at the Chesire Home School, Ijokodo, Ibadan on 28th February, 2002. Paper Read: Importance of Arts to Learning: Relevance to Persons with Special Needs.
5 Participant at a One-day workshop on Safeguarding the Nurses Health in the Management of People living with HIV/AIDS. Organized by the National Association of Nigerian Nurses and Midwives (N.A.N.N.M), University College Hospital, Ibadan, held at the School of Nursing Auditorium, on 2nd April, 1997.