(a) Eni-Olorunda, J.T. (1998). Effects of Modelling and Shaping Techniques on Educable Mentally Retarded Children’s Reading Skills and Attitude towards Reading. Unpublished Ph.D. Thesis, Department of Special Education, University of Ibadan.
(b) Eni-Olorunda, J.T. (1992). Effects of the presence of the Mentally Retarded Child on Family Integration. Unpublished M.Ed. Dissertation, Department of Special Education, University of Ibadan.
(c) Eni-Olorunda, J.T. (1990). Nurse-Physician conflict: It’s effect on the Nursing Care of Clients. Unpublished B.Sc. Project, Department of Nursing, University of Ibadan.
A. CHAPTERS IN BOOKS
1. Oyundoyin, J.O. and Eni-Olorunda, J.T. (2008). Special education in Nigeria: Way out of millipede development for millennium educational goals. In Marcie Boucouvalas & Rashid Aderinoye (Eds.) Education for Millennium Development. Essays in Honour of Professor Michael Omolewa Spectrum Books Ltd, Ibadan pp. 34-43.
2. Eni-Olorunda, J.T. (2007). Inclusion: A preferred educational programme for children with intellectual retardation in Nigeria. In E.D. Ozoji & J.M. Okuoyibo (Eds.) The practice and future of special needs education in Nigeria. Deka Nigeria Jos, pp. 141-153.
3. Eni-Olorunda, J.T. (2004). Challenges of Adolescents with mental Retardation in I.A. Nwazuoke, Yemisi Bamgbose & O.A. Moronkola (Eds.). Contemporary Issues and Researches on Adolescents. Ibadan: Royal People pp.152-160.
4. Eni-Olorunda, J.T., Oyundoyin, J.O. & Ojo, G.B. (2003). Early childhood education for children with mental retardation. In Oluremi Ayodele-Bamisaye, I.A. Nwazuoke and Abiodun Okediran (Eds) Education this Millenium – Innovations in Theory and Practice Macmillan Nig. Publishers. Pp. 300-316
5. Eni-Olorunda, J.T. (2001) Community – Based Rehabilitation (CBR) and Mentally Retarded Child: Challenges of the Present Dispensation in Nigeria. In J. A. Ademokoya (Ed). Exceptional Nigerians in the New Political Dispensation, Ibadan: Department of Special Education pp 30-44
B. ARTICLES IN LEARNED JOURNALS
6. Eni-Olorunda, J. T. (2010). Efficacy of modeling and shaping strategies on attitude of children with mild mental retardation towards reading in Ibadan, Nigeria. European Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 16, NO. 4, pp. 635-645.
7. Lagunju I. A., Okereke, J. Adebayo, A. and Eni-Olorunda, J. T. (2010). Neurocognitive and sensory impairments in cerebral palsy. Journal of Paediatric Neurology, Vol. 8, pp. 385-390.
8. Eni-Olorunda, J.T. (2009) Investigating the sexual behaviour of adolescents with mild mental retardation in selected special schools in Ibadan. Journal of Sociology and Education in Africa (JOSEM) Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 169-183.
9. Eni-Olorunda, J.T. and Oyundoyin, J.O. (2007). Teaching science to students with special needs. International Journal of Emotional Psychology and Sport Ethics (IJEPSE) Vol. 9, pp. 81-88.
10. Eni-Olorunda, J.T. (2006). Undergraduate students’ choice of Special Education Programmes as a career. International Journal of Emotional Psychology and Sport Ethics Vol. 8, pp 81-88.
11. Ikujuni, J.A., Eni-Olorunda, J.T. and Dada, O.C. (2005). Distinctive methodology and watered-down approach as strategies in language acquisition of the educable mentally retarded children. West African Journal of Education, Vol. XXV, pp. 84-93.
12. Alade, E. and Eni-Olorunda, J.T. (2005). The Status of Inclusive Education in Oyo state Nigeria. African Journal of Education Studies (AJES) Vol. 1 No. 1, pp. 34-40.
13. Kanu, S.A., Kolawole, U., Eni-Olorunda, J.T., Ikujuni, J.A. (2005). Parents and teachers perceptions of adolescents with learning disabilities. Nigerian Journal of Professional Research in Pedagogy and Psychotherapy. Vol. 1, No. 9 & 10. Pp. 136-143.
14. Eni-Olorunda, J.T. (2005). Inclusive Education in Nigeria: A Myth or A Reality? International Journal of Emotional Psychology and Sport Ethics Vol. 7, 72-78.
15. Eni-Olorunda, J.T. (2005). The Need for Collaboration in the Management of Children with Special Needs. The Journal of the National Council for Exceptional Children. Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 1-7.
16. Eni-olorunda, J.T. and Ogunleke, A. (2005). Effects of Inclusive Education on the social performance of children with mild mental retardation in Nigeria. African Journal of Special educational needs. Vol. IV, No. 1, pp. 46-56
17. Eni-Olorunda, J.T. and Oyundoyin, J.O. (2002). Intervention Programmes for persons with mental retardation in the 21st century. The Journal of the National Council for Exceptional Children. Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 29 – 33.
18. Eni-Olorunda, J. T. and Otiger, R.A. (2001). Knowledge of women within child bearing age about genetic counselling as a preventive
measure for Mental Retardation. Nigerian Journal of Emotional Psychology and Sports Ethics (NIJEPSE). Vol. 3, pp. 21-25.
19. Eni-Olorunda, J.T. (2001). Inclusive education for persons with mild mental retardation in Nigeria schools: Special and Regular Teachers’ Views. Ibadan Journal for Educational Studies. Vol. 1, No. 2, 311-320.
20. Eni-Olorunda, J.T. (2001). Mainstreaming Mentally Retarded Children in the Regular System of Education. Journal of Special Education. Vol. 9, No. 1, 15 – 24.
21. Nwazuoke, LA. and Eni-Olorunda, J.T. (1998). A study of Etiological Agents in Mental Retardation Ibadan. The Journal of
the National Council for Exceptional Children. Vol. 2, No. l, Pp 100 – 106.
22. Nwazuoke, I. A. and Eni-Olorunda, J. T. (1996). Gender Differences in Reading Achievement Among Educable Mentally Retarded Children in Ibadan. African Journal for the Psychological study of social Issues. Vol. 3, No.2, 186 -295.
23. Nwazuoke, I.A. and Eni-Olorunda, J.T. (1995). Mentally Retarded Children and their Families: A survey of the Nigerian situation.
Port Harcourt Journal of psychology and counseling. Vol. 1, No 2, Pp 216-224.
C. ARTICLES ACCEPTED FOR PUBLICATION
24. Eni-Olorunda, J.T. and Oko, D.E. (In press). Utilisation of Advance Graphic Organiser and Self-monitoring in the management of Perseveration in Children with Learning Disabilities in Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State, Nigeria. Ghana Journal of Education and Teaching (GHAJET) No. 12(Letter of acceptance dated 24th March, 2011)
D. ARTICLES SUBMITTED FOR PUBLICATION IN LEARNED JOURNALS
(i) Eni-Olorunda, J.T. and Adediran O.A. Using Audiotape and Individualised Instructional Strategies in Improving English Reading Comprehension of pupils with intellectual disability in selected special schools in Ibadan, Nigeria. The Journal of the International Association of Special Education.