(1) Evaluation of Shrinkage Effects on Unburnt Brick/Wall (B.Eng Thesis, 1995).
(2) Effects of Underground water on Pavement Stability (M. Sc. Dissertation, 2003)
(3) The Impact of Material Properties on compactability and strength in Road formation.
(M. Sc. Seminar, 2003).
(4) Comparison of Properties of the Available Reinforcement Steel within the Standard
Specifications (Term Paper: Advanced Properties of Construction Materials).
(5)Assessment of Geological, geophysical and Geotechnical Parameters as factors affecting
Pavement failure on a Typical section Along Lagos –Ibadan Expressway (Ph. D Thesis,
(6) Abiola, O.S.; Owolabi, A.O.; Odunfa, S.O.; Olusola, A. (2010). ‘’Investigation into
Causes of Premature Failure of Highway Pavements in Nigeria and Remedies’’. In
Proceedings of the Nigeria Institution of Civil Engineers (NICE) conference.
(7) O. S. Abiola, W. K. Kupolati1, and S. O. Odunfa ‘’Predicting Visual Pavement Score from
International Roughness Index’’ International Conference on Biological, Civil and
Environmental Engineering (BCEE-2014) March 17-18, 2014 Dubai (UAE)
(8) S. O.Odunfa and S.O.Ajayi Impact of overloading on Pavement life design
Proceedings of the 2016 International Conference on SET: A driving force for sustainable
Development tagged COLENG 2016, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta,
(9). Akinyele J.O, Odunfa S.O, Kuye S.I and Famoye A.A. (2017). “Structural Behavior of
Metakaolin infused Concrete Structure.”Nigerian Journal of Technology
(NIJOTECH).Vol. 36. No. 2, pp.University of Nigeria, Nssuka, Nigeria.
(10). Abiola, O. S., Odunfa, O. S. and Amoo, O. A. (2016) Assessment of cost of road accident
on Federal highways in Ogun State. 1stCollege of Engineering International conference (COLENG 2016), Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Nigeria.