(i) “Analysis of Ageing Farming Population and Agricultural Productivity among Cassava Farmers in Ogun and Ekiti States, Nigeria”. PhD Thesis (Agricultural Extension and Rural Development), Department of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (2010).
(ii) “An Appraisal of the Sustainability of Women Groups in Ogun State Agricultural Development Programme (OGADEP).” M. Agric. Dissertation (Agricultural Communications), Department of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (2005).
(iii) “An Assessment of the Linkage between Input Supply (Ogun State Agro-services Corporation) and Extension Services of OGADEP. A case study of Ifo LGA of Ogun State.” B. Agric. Project, Department of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (1994).
b) Articles in Learned Journals
1) Ayinde, A. F. O., Awotunde, J. M., Omotayo, A. M. (2012). Assessment of Sustainability of Rural Women Groups in Ogun State, Nigeria. Sustainable Livelihoods and Development in Africa. International Conference on Sustainable Livelihoods and Development of the Sustainable Livelihoods and Development Network for Africa (SLIDEN Africa) held at University of Ghana, Legon, Accra, Ghana; November 26th-30th, 2012.
2) Oyeyinka, R. A., Arowolo, O. O. and Ayinde, A. F. O. (2012). “Agricultural finance: A Panacea for the Achievement of the Millennium Development Goals”. In J. C. Nwaru (Ed) Agricultural Productivity and Growth: Strategies for Meeting the MDGs. 26th Proceedings of the Farm Management Association of Nigeria (FAMAN) held at the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Nigeria; October 15th-19th, 2012.
3) Ayinde, A. F. O., Awotunde, J. M., Ladebo, O. J. and Dipeolu A. O. (2012). “Ageing Population Pattern Among Cassava Farmers In Southwest Nigeria”. In A. A. Ladele, C. P. Obinne, E. M. Igbokwe, D. F. Omokore, A. O. Ani, F. A. Kupoliyi, O. A. Ajayi and L. Ogunlade (Eds.) Challenges and Approaches to Sustainable Rural Development in Sub-Saharan Africa. 21st
Annual National Congress of the Nigerian Rural Sociological Association (NRSA) held at the University of Ibadan, Nigeria; October 7-11, 2012.
4) Ayinde, A. F. O., Awotunde, J. M, Ladebo O. J. and Dipeolu A. O. (2012). “Cassava Productivity among Farmers in the Rural Areas of Ogun and Ekiti States, Nigeria”. In R.U. Okechukwu, L.O. Sanni, A. A. Adebowale, H. Bodunde, D. Eruvbetine, M. Idowu, O. Atanda, A. Dipeolu, A.I. Ayinde, A.O. Obadina, O.P. Sobukola, and K. Adebayo (Eds.) The Roots (and Tubers) of Development and Climate Change. 16th International Symposium of the International Society for Tropical Root Crops (ISTRC) held at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria; September 23- 28, 2012.
5) * Ayinde, A. F. O., Awotunde, J. M., Omotayo, A. M. and Adeoti, A. Y. A. (2008). “Factors Affecting the Sustainability of OGADEP Women Groups in Ogun State, Nigeria”. Journal of Extension Systems. 24 (2).
6) Ayinde, I.A and A. F. O. Ayinde (1998). “Family Economic Advancement Programme (FEAP): Consideration for the Development of children and Youth in Agriculture”. Proceedings of the first national research network meeting and conference of Children in Agriculture Program (C.I.A.P), held at Ogun state University (OSU), 23-26 March 1998.
Note: * = Foreign Articles
f) Technical Reports:
7) Ayinde, A. F. O. (2011). Formidable Cooperative Groups and Sources of Credit Facilities. Paper presented at the training of Farmers on Cassava Production and Processing (Business Development Issues), held at AMREC Seminar Room, November 22, 2011.
8) Ayinde A. F. O. (2008). “Challenges facing women farmers’ groups in the Northern part of Ogun State (Ilugun Block of OGADEP) in the last decade”. Report submitted to Natural Resources Institute, University of Greenwich, UK, on Cassava: Adding Value for Africa (CAVA) Project.
9) Ayinde A. F. O. (1995). “Livestock Extension Research Unit (LERU-NAPRI): The Journey So Far”. Report submitted to Livestock Extension Research Unit (LERU). National Animal Production Research Institute (NAPRI), ABU, Zaria.