Degree: M.Agric., B.Agric
Tel: +2347036306744; +2348054658824
Designation: Communication Officer I
Area of specialization:Agricultural Extension and Rural Development, Education,Communication and Agripreneurship Development.
*University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria 2003 – 2008
*University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria 1997 – 2002
Academic and Professional Qualifications with Dates
*M.Agric (Agricultural Communication) 2008
*B.Agric (Agricultural Extension and Rural Development) 2002
WORKING EXPERIENCES WITH DATES
*Communication Officer I, Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Programme of Agricultural Media Resources and Extension Centre (AMREC) January, 2010 – Till date
*Administrative Officer, Examination and Records Unit October 2005 – January 2007
*Administrative/Editorial Officer (ASSET Journals an International Journal of Agricultural Sciences, Science, Environment and Technology) January, 2007 – January, 2010
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
*Member – Association of Nigeria University’s Professional Administrators (ANUPA)
SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT/COMMUNITY SERVICE
Project and Dissertations
1. Curriculum and Agripreneurship Propensity of Students in a Nigerian University of Agriculture, Implications for Economic Development. Professional Diploma in Education Dissertation, Federal College of Education, Osiele, Abeokuta, 2013
2. Radio Farm Broadcast Programme and Listening Habit of Farmers in Ijebu North Local Government Area of Ogun State, Nigeria, Master of Agriculture Thesis, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, 2008.
3. Impact of Agro Services Centres on small scale farmers in selected local government areas of Ogun State, Nigeria, Bachelor of Agriculture Project, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, 2002.
Publication in Learned Journals
1. Oyekunle, O., Onifade, O.T., Ayanda, T.I., Amusat, A.S. (2011): Pipeline Vandalization and Farmers’ Situation: Exposition from Obafemi Owode Local Government Area of Ogun State, Nigeria. Journal of Humanities, Social Sciences and Creative Arts (Formerly ASSET Journal, Series C), Volume 6 No1, 2011. Pages
2. Umunna, M.O., Adeeko, A., Onifade, O.T., Adigun, O.S. and Apapa, A.N and Oladoyinbo, O.B. (2013): Poultry Farmers’ Access to Extension Services in Atisbo Local Government Area of Oyo State, Nigeria. International Journal of Applied Research and Technology, Vol 2 No 5 pages 60 – 66.
3. Apantaku, S.O. Onifade, O.T., Apantaku, F.S. and Shopeju, J.O: Structure of Radio Agricultural Information Transmission and Farmers’ Listening Habit in Ogun State, Nigeria. Accepted for publication with IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science (IOSR-JHSS)
Papers in Referred/ Edited Conference Proceedings
4. Oyekunle O., Ayanda, I.F., Amusat, A.S and Onifade, O.T. Sustainable Rural Infrastructural Facilities: A Complimentary Approach to Agricultural and Rural Development in Odeda Local Government Area of Ogun State, Nigeria. Paper Presented at Nigeria Rural Sociological Association Conference held in October, 2012.