- An Instructor, Youth Empowerment Programme: “Website Designing, Coupling of Computer Systems and Networking” held in Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, March-May, 2005
- Instructor, Web Hosting, Ijebu-Ode (2006), Abeokuta (2006), Lagos (2007)
- Protocol Officer, African Association for the Study of Religions (AASR), Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria (2010)
- Participant, International Conference on Technology as a Driving Force in Attaining Millennium Development Goals.” Organised by TEKCONF, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria, September 6-8, 2010.
- Participant, International Workshop on “Theory and Application of Constraint-based Modeling, Including Human Computer Interaction (HCI).” Organised by Computer Science & Engineering Department, OAU, Ile-Ife & The African languages Technologies Initiative (ALT-i), August 8-19, 2011.
- Instructor, International Workshop on “Modeling and Simulation” Organised by Application of Information Communication Technologies to Teaching, Research and Administration (AICTTRA, 2013), Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria, September 1-9, 2013.
Last Updated on May 13, 2019 by FUNAAB