- Valid Driver’s License.
- Basic literacy and numeric skills.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Driver/Mechanic.
- Evidence of medical fitness from a medical practitioner.
- Letters of references from three (3) persons; one of whom must be the applicant’s last employer.
- The position will be for a one year period renewable annually subject to performance evaluation and Project lifetime.
- The normal working hours will be from 8am to 6pm Mondays to Fridays. The job will involve regular travel out of Abeokuta which may stream out of normal working hours or sometimes overnight.
- Remuneration shall not be less than that of equivalent positions in the Civil Service.
- Successful candidates will be entitled to an annual leave of 30 working days.
Applications should be submitted to the Office of the Project Director Cassava: Adding Value for Africa Phase II (CAVA II), Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, PMB 2240, Abeokuta Ogun State or by email to email@example.com
Last Updated on May 13, 2014 by admin