MAJOR CONFERENCE ATTENDED WITH DATE
1. 25th Annual Conference of the Parasitology and Public Health Society of Nigeria, Federal University of Technology Akure, April 2012
2. The 48th Annual Conference of the Nigerian Veterinary Medical Association, Ilorin Kwara State 21-25 November 2011 Restrospective Study of Poultry disease diagnosed in the Veterinary Teaching Hospital (VTH), Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta.
3. The 44th Annual Conference of the Nigerian Veterinary Medical Association, Warri Delta State 22-27 October, 2007 Effect of sex and age on the haematology of West African Dwarf Goats (Fouta Djallon) under three management systems Ibadan, Nigeria.
4. First International Poultry Summit, Ota State 20-25 October 2005 – Lice (Lipeurus caponis) infestation in Turkeys and Chickens in Ibadan Nigeria
5. The 8th International Conference on Goats organized by International Goat Association, University of Pretoria, South Africa 4-9 July 2004 – Effect of gastro intestinal parasitic infections on the blood picture of West African dwarf goats in Ibadan South West Nigeria.
TRAINING PROGRAMME ATTENDED WITH DATES
– DNA Extraction Biotechnology – Sept. 2004
– Fish diagnostic pathology – April 2009
– Veterinary Continuing Education – Feb. 2010
– Research Methodology – April 2011
– Veterinary Continuing Education – Feb. 2012
Last Updated on May 8, 2019 by FUNAAB