Department: Biotechnology Centre
Rank : Chief Laboratory Scientist
Tel: + 234 8033350074,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Oloye Ibiwunmi Olatunji is a Technologist in Biotechnology Centre, Federal University Of Agriculture. Abeokuta, Ogun State. Born in Owo,Ondo state Nigeria in February 24th 1968.
He obtained his Final Diplomal (HND) and Bachelor degree in 2000 and 2012 respectively from Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun state. He joined Federal University of Agriculture in 1997 as Laboratory Assistant. Ibiwunmi is pioneer Technologist (Biotech Centre)and production Manager(FUNAAB Palm wine) in 2000 and 2004 respectively. He was an instructor in Covenant University, Federal University of Technology FUTA, South East Zone Biotech Centre UNN for Applied Biotechnology and Molecular Biology courses. He was a visiting scholar at University of Wisconsin, Madison USA. With these
he has many years experience in the laboratory. He has principally been involved in the development and implementation of both educational research laboratories during those years. these have require working closely with both local and international poeple of the University environ to develop and implement the operational plans.
Ibadan Municipal Government School, Oke Oluokun, Ibadan. 1975 -1980
Anglican High School, Molete, Ibadan. 1984 – 1987
Loyola College, Agodi gate, 1987 -1990
University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. 1991 – 2000
University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. 2007 – 2012
Member : THE INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, LONDON.
Member : BIOTECHNOLOGY SOCIETY OF NIGERIA
1st University Research and Dev. Fair Abuja 2004
2nd University Research and Dev. Fair Abuja 2005
3rd University Research and Dev. Fair Lagos 2008
Applied Biotechnology and Molecular Biology.
Covenant University, Ota 2008
Premier International tissue culture and molecular
biology.south East zonal Biotech.centre.UNN 2009
Animal functional proteomics . UNAAB 2009.
5 days workshop on DNA finger printing and diagnosis, 2010
Buck Scientific Comprehensive instrumentation for operation of GC and HPLC
Norwalk CT USA 2013
Applying Molecular Techniques, University of Wisconsin, Madison USA 2013
Member, Ceremonial committee of federal University of Agriculture 2013
Member, Organizing committee in the annual summer practical training courses organized at The Biotechnology Centre, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria. In collaboration with other resource persons like:
• Dr. Paul Keese, International Institute of Tropical Agriculture, Ibadan, Nigerian,
• Dr. Ivan Ingelbrecht, International Institute of Tropical Agriculture, Ibadan, Nigerian,
• Professor Clement Bewaji, Biomembranes and Bioinformatics Research Laboratories, Dept. of Physiology and Biochemistry, University of Ilorin, Nigeria.
• Dr. Joan Campbell-Tofte. Molecular Biologist, Division of Experimental Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, Lunds University, Mas, Malmo, Sweden.
• Dr. Yvonne Lokko, International Institute of Tropical Agriculture, C/O LW Lambourn (UK) Ltd, Carolyn House, 25 Dingwall Rd. Croydon CR9 3EE, UK.
• Dr. Taiwo Adewole, National Institute for Medical Research, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria.
• Dr. Ochem E. Alexander, International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, Cape Town, South Africa.
• Dr Anupuma Raina, All Indians Institute of Medical Science, New Deihi, India
• Dr. Nwadiuto Esiobu, Ph.D. Florida Atlantic University, Davie Florida, USA.
• Prof. J.L.Starr, Texas AgriLife Research College, Texas A & M University, USA.
Member of the group that obtained Outstanding Research Award for the presentation of a research project of high standard and relevance to national development at the 1st Nigerian universities research and development fair held at Abuja, 22nd to 25th November, 2004
Member of the group that obtained Outstanding Research Award for the presentation of a research project of high standard and relevance to national development at the 2nd Nigerian universities research and development fair held at Abuja, December, 2005.