- FAWIBE, O. O. (2010): The Sub-family Caesalpinoidea in Nigeria: Taxonomic significance of leaf epidermal characters. B.Sc. thesis, University of Agriculture Abeokuta, Abeokuta.
- FAWIBE, O.O. (2014): Effect of water stress on growth of Synsepalum dulcificum (Schum& Thonn) seedlings, phytochemical and mineral composition of mature plant.M.Sc. thesis, Federal university of Agriculture Abeokuta, Abeokuta
- Ugbaja, C. C., Fawibe, O. O., Oyelakin, A. S., Fadimu, I. O., Ajiboye, A. A. and Agboola, D. A. (2017). Comparative Phytochemical and Nutritional Composition of Trishosanthes cucumerina (L.) and Some Solanum lycopersicum (L.) Cultivars in Nigeria. American Journal of Plant Sciences, 8:297-309. Publisher: Scientific Research Publishing (An academic Publisher), State of Delaware, Irvine, CA 92619-4821, USA.
- Erinoso, S.M., Fawibe, O. O., Oyelakin, A. S., Ajiboye, A. A. and Agboola, D. A. (2016). Herbal Recipes Used for the Traditional Management of Infantile Dermatitis in Odeda, Southwestern, Nigeria. Afr. J. Tradit Complement Altern Med. 13(3): 33-43. Publisher: African Networks on Ethnomedicines, Ile Ife, Nigeria. Association in University of Ife.
- Fawibe, O. O., Ogunyale, O.G., Oyelakin, A. S. and Ayodele, M. S. (2015). A Study of Foliage Morphological Descriptions Accommodating Continuity in Previously Delimitation of Types in Tropical Plants. (Science Publishing Group) Journal of Plant Sciences. 3(3): 111-116. Online copy available at htpp:/www.sciencepublishinggroup.com/j/jps. Publisher: Science Publishing Group 548 7th Ave, New York, NY10018.
- Fawibe O.O., Ajiboye, A. A. and Agboola, D. A. (2014). Effect of water stress on growth performance of Synsepalum dulcificum (Schum. &Thonn.) Daniell seedlings. Journal of Tree Science 33(1): 29-33. Publisher: India Society of Tree Scientist
Last Updated on August 14, 2018 by FUNAAB