(IN THE LAST TEN YEARS) WITH PAPERS READ:
(a) Workshop on Data Collection, Management and Analysis in Academic Research.
Organized by Postgraduate School, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, 2008.
– Data and results presentation.
(b) Training Workshop on Freshwater snails of Nigeria and their and Veterinary
Importance. Organized by Department of Zoology, University of Ibadan, Nigeria, 2008.
– Physico-chemical parameters of freshwaters.
(c) Scientific Conference on Fisheries, Basrah, University of Basra, Iraq, 2009.
– Preservation quality of unskinned dried tadpole meal supplemented fish feeds.
(d) Genetics and Molecular Biology Approaches to Disease Control and Environmental.
(e) Pollution Management in Nigeria. Organized by Department of Zoology, University of Ibadan, Nigeria, 2009.
– Data management in bioscience research I:Data presentation.
(f) Zoological Society of Nigeria, Ibadan, 2010.
– Physico-chemical parameters and plankton community of Egbe Reservoir, Ekiti State, Nigeria.
– Efficiency of treated tadpole meal as fish meal substitute in the diet of Heterotis niloticus fingerlings.
– Composition and abundance of macrobenthos of Majidun River, Ikorodu, Lagos State, Nigeria.
(g) Nigeria Society of Experimental Biology Annual Scientific Conference. Lagos, 2011
– Physico-chemistry of Majidun River, Lagos State
(h) Fisheries Society of Nigeria (FISON), Lagos, Nigeria, 2011.
– Effects of replacement of fishmeal with palm grub (Oryctes rhinoceros Linnaeus,
1758) meal on the growth of Clarias gariepinus (Burchell, 1822) and
Heterobranhus longifilis (Valenciennes, 1840) fingerlings.
(i) 3rd Biennial Conference of Ecological Society of Nigeria (EcSN), Uyo, 2011
– Physico-chemical parameters and macroinvertebrates of Ogunpa River at Bodija, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
(j) 9th Indian Fisheries Forum (IFF) Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, 2011
– Water stability and shelf-life of treated tadpole meal as substitute for fish meal in the diet for catfish
(k) Zoological Society of Nigeria Annual Conference, Ibadan 2011
– Physico-chemical parameters and plankton of Awba Reservoir University of Ibadan, Ibadan Nigeria.
– The Plankton community of Majidun River, Ikorodu,
– Production and Utilization of Earthworm (Eudrilus euginae) in the diet of
– Genetic Characterization of fin fish species from the Warri River at Ubeji, Niger
– Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon analysis of water sediment and fin fish from the
Warri River at Ubeji, Niger Delta
(l) Aquatic Society of Nigeria, Uyo 2012.
– Morphometrics, meristic counts and aspects of food and feeding habits of reticulate knifefish, Papyrocranus afer, (Gunther, 1868) from Lekki Lagoon, Lagos State.
(m) 5th Pan African Fish and Fishes Association (PAFFA) Conference, Bugumbura, Burundi. 2013
– Feeding strategy in the reticulate knife fish, Papyrocranus afer from Lekki Lagoon, Lagos, Nigeria.
(n) World Aquaculture Society Conference, Adelaide, Australia, 2014
– Production of the African night crawler, Eudrilus euginae from different culture enclosures.
(o) Fisheries Society of Nigeria Conference, Asaba, Delta State, Nigeria 2015.
– Effects of replacement of fishmeal with earthworm, Lumbricus terrestris meal on the growth, nutrient utilization and digestibility of Heteroclarias fingerlings.
(p) Zoological Society of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria 2016.
(q) 6th Pan African Fish and Fisheries Association (PAFFA) Conference, Mangochi, Malawi, 2018
– Morphology of alimentary canal and feeding habits of African sicklefish,
Drepane africana (Osório, 1892) off the Nigerian Coast at Niger Delta
(r) 1st Association of Nigeria Fisheries Scientists Conference, Ibadan, Nigeria, 2018
– Aspects of the reproductive biology of the reticulate knife fish, Papyrocranus afer (Gunther, 1868) in Lekki Lagoon, Nigeria
(s) Fisheries Society of Nigeria Conference, Ikorodu, Lagos State, Nigeria 2018.
– Aspects of the reproductive biology of African sickle fish, Drepane africana
(Osório, 1892) off the Nigerian coast at Niger Delta.