THESIS (In view):
Influence of phosphorus sources and sowing methods on yields and nutritive quality of fresh herbage and hay from two Stylosanthes varieties (Ph.D thesis in view)
Influence of phosphorus sources, application rates and sowing methods on the dry matter yield and nutritive quality of Stylosanthes hamata (M. Agric. Dissertation).
Effects of manure type, cutting height and growth stage on in vitro gas production of two Panicum maximum varieties (B. Agric project)
- PUBLISHED ARTICLES IN LEARNED JOURNALS:
- Amisu, A. A., Jimoh, S. O., Ewetola, I. A., Ojo, V. O. A. and Olanite, J. A (2019). Growth features, yield and botanical composition of Stylosanthes hamata (cv. Verano) as affected by phosphorus sources applied at varying rates, sowing methods and stage of growth. Journal of animal production research, 31(2)
- Jimoh, S. O., Amisu, A. A., Dele, P. A., Ojo, V. O. Adeyemi, T. A. and Olanite, J. A., (2019). Effects of animal manures and cutting height on chemical composition of two Panicum maximum varieties (Local and Ntchisi) harvested at different stages of growth. Submitted to Pertanika Journal of Tropical Agriculture science. 42 (1): 359-376.
- Jimoh, S. O., Adeleye,O. O., Amisu, A. A., Ojo,V. O. A. and Olanite, J. A. (2018). Biting rate of White Fulani calves as influenced by spatial distribution of pasture biomass and sward height. Slovak Journal of Animal Science, 51(1): 20 – 31.
- Ewetola, I. A., Ojo, V. O. A, Amisu, A. A., Dele, P. A. and Olanite, J. A. (2018). Comparative performance of fertilizer types on growth, yield of Panicum maximum var. Ntchisi (JAC) and Andropogon tectorum during early rainy season in Abeokuta South West, Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Animal. Science, 20 (4): 504-512.
- Jimoh, S. O., Adeleye, O. O., Dele, P. A., Amisu, A. A., Olalekan, Q. O., Jolaosho, O. A. and Olanite, J. A. (2017). Behaviour of White Fulani calves grazing Panicum/stylo pasture is southwest Nigeria. Applied Animal Behaviour Science. Elsevier B.V. publishers. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.applanim.2017.03.007.
Olanite, J. A., Jimoh, S. O., Adeleye O. O., Ojo, V. O. A., Amisu, A. A., Ewetola, I. A., Okuribido, S. (2018). Assessment of some macromineral concentration of a grass/legume sward in relation to livestock requirements. Bulletin of Animal Health Production in Africa, 66 (1): 95 – 104.
Last Updated on February 12, 2020 by FUNAAB