(1) Thompson, O.O. (2011): “The Role of Nongovernmental Organization in Community Development: A Study of the Ikenne Development Association (I.D.A) in the development of Ikenne Remo, Ogun state, Nigeria 1977- till date.” Unpublished M.A. Dissertation, University of Lagos, Lagos State.
(2) Thompson, O.O. (2007): “The Dynamics of Nigerian Foreign Policy and the UN Peace Mission: A case study of Gen. Murtala and the Angola Question (1975-2006)”. Unpublished B.A Long Essay, University of Benin. Benin City, Edo State
(b) Articles in Learned Journals
1. Thompson, O.O., Ojukwu, C.C. and Nwaorgu, O.G.F. (2016): “United we Fall, Divided we Stand: Resuscitation of the Biafra state secession and the National Question Conundrum” Journal of Research in Development, Vol 14 (1): 255-267 Publisher: Department of Maritime Studies, Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO).
2. Thompson, O.O. (2016): “Maternity Leave, what about paternity leave? Child care and the Social Inclusion question in Nigeria” Gender & Behaviour, 14 (1): 6966-6974 Publisher: Ife Psychological Studies, OAU, Ile Ife.
3. Aduradola, R. R., Thompson, O.O. andAdebiyi, A.(2016): “Impact of Video Media Technology as instructional aid on learning at tertiary level” ELTT 12 (1): 25-36 Publisher: National Association of Teachers and Researchers of English as a Second Language, Nigeria.
4. Thompson, O.O.,Njemanze, P.O.M., Aduradola, R.R., Onifade, C.A. and Boge, F.I.O. (2015): “A Dereliction of the Child Rights’ Act: A Diagnosis of a Pretext in Nigerian Context” IRORO16 (1):16-36. Publisher: Faculty of Arts, Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma. Edo state.
5. Thompson, O.O.(2012): “Gender Violence in Nigeria: An Unremitting Allotment of a Frankenstein” Journal ofHumanities, Social Sciences and Creative Arts Volume 7: 14-29. Publisher: Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta.
(c). Articles Accepted for Publication Nil
(d). Chapters in Book. Nil
(e). Edited Conference Proceedings Nil
(f). Monographs Nil
Last Updated on February 24, 2020 by FUNAAB