1. Farm Management Association of Nigeria (FAMAN) 33rd Annual Conference 2019 tagged: Revitalising Nigerian Agriculture to Meet Sustainable Development Goals held at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria between 7th and 10th of October, 2019. Papers Read: Does Ill-health Disability Affect Households Poverty and Poverty Dynamics? Evidence from Small-Holder Agricultural Households in Nigeria; Profitability of Pig Production in Ido Local Government Area, Oyo State, Nigeria.
2. African Association of Agricultural Economics 6th Triennial Conference 2019 tagged: Rising to Meet New Challenges: Africa’s Agricultural Development Agenda Beyond 2020 Vision held at the Sheraton Abuja Hotel between 23rd and 25th September, 2019. Paper Read: Ill-health Disability and Post-harvest Wage Employment Participation: Evidence from Agricultural Households in Nigeria
3. Agricultural Economics Society (AES) 91st Annual Conference 2017 held at the Royal Dublin Society (RDS), Dublin Ireland between 24th and 26th of April, 2017. Poster Title: Effects of Ill-health Disability on Agricultural Production Activities in Nigeria.
4. Farm Management of Nigeria (FAMAN) Conference, 2013 tagged: Nigerian Agriculture and Economic Development: The Way Forward. Held at University of Ilorin between 26th and 30th August, 2013. Paper Read: Determinants of Climate change awareness among arable crop farmers in Ogun State, Nigeria.
5. Environmental Management Conference 2012, held at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria between September 12th to 15th 2011. Presented: Paper Read: Modelling Arable Crop Farmers’ Decisions on Climate Change and Adaptation Strategies: A Multinomial Logit Analysis in Ogun State.
Last Updated on November 24, 2020 by FUNAAB