Following the approval of the Senate of the University for the resumption of Academic activities in the University, lectures shall commence on January 25, 2021 as outlined in the approved academic calendar for 2019/2020 Session with the following guidelines:
1. Final Year Students in all the Colleges, 400 Level students of Agriculture based courses as well as 200-500 Level students of the College of Veterinary Medicine are expected to resume lectures physically on January 25, 2021.
2. The Farm Practical Year Programme for 400 Level Agriculture Students will be held in the University Farms in the Campus for the 2019/2020 Session.
3. All other students (100 – 300 Levels) of all Colleges are to attend their classes virtually for the 2019/2020 Session.
4. Adequate information on the conduct of practical classes, Continuous Assessments and Examinations shall be provided at appropriate time during each Semester.
5. Hostel accommodation shall be made available only to the category of students required to attend physical lectures as stated above. This will be allotted online through competitive bidding process.
6. All students allowed on campus shall comply strictly with all COVID-19 protocols. To ensure this, Management has put in place a COVID-19 Protocols Compliance Committee to enforce the rules in all Colleges and University Hostels.
7. All students are advised to follow the available instructions on the University portals to complete their registration processes (including course registration) within the window period provided for the exercise.
8. All the above arrangements are subject to periodic review as situation demands in the University and in the country generally.
9. All Parents and Guardians of our students are advised to note the above information. They are also enjoined to provide the necessary support to enable their wards to benefit maximally from the arrangements put in place by the University for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Finally, the Vice-Chancellor, Professor Felix Kolawole Salako, FSSSN wishes all our students and their parents /guardians a fruitful and prosperous New Year and a peaceful 2019/2020 Academic Session.
‘Bola Adekola, Ph.D, FCIDA, FCIA Ref: FUNAAB/REG.11/VOL.II/333
Registrar & Secretary to Senate January 21, 2021
Last Updated on January 20, 2021 by FUNAAB