- O. Aborisade and T.S. Ibiyemi (2007), “Ceramic tiles defect detection system using computer vision” International Journal of Biological and Physical Sciences, 12 (1): 30-34, Nigeria.
- O Aborisade and Adebayo I.G. (2011), “Cork Stopper Classification Using Feature Selection Method and SVM Based Classifier, “International Journal of Signal Processing, Image Processing and Pattern Recognition, 4(3): 76-83, South Korea.
- Aborisade D.O. and Ojo J.A. (2011), “Novel Defect Segmentation Technique in Random Textured Tiles”, International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, 2(10): 1-5, Index Copernicus impact factor-5.27 available at ijser.org., USA.
- Aborisade, D.O., Adebayo, I.G., and Oyesina, K.A., (2014), “ A Comparision of the Voltage Enhancement and Loss Reduction Capabilities of STATCOM and SSSC FACTS Controllers”, American Journal of Engineering Research (AJER), 3(1): 96-105,USA.
- Aborisade, David. O, Ojo, John A, and Amole, Abraham. O (2014), “Application of Fuzzy- MLP Model to Ultrasonic Liver Image Classification”, European Scientific Journal, vol. 10, No. 12: pp.249-262, Index Copernicus Impact Factor – 8.25 available at http://journals.indexcopernicus.com, UK.
- Aborisade, David. O., Adegbola,Oluwole A. (2014) “Comparative Effect of Distance Metrics on Selected Texture Features for Content- Based Image Retrieval System,” IISTE Journal of Information Engineering and Applications,4, No.5, pp. 29-36, Index Copernicus Impact Factor – 5.65 available at www.journalsindexcopernicus.com, and www.iiste.org., USA.
- Aborisade, David. O, Ojo, John A, Amole, Abraham O and Durodola, A.O. (2014),” Comparative Analysis of Textural Features Derived from GLCM for Ultrasound Liver Image Classification”, International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT), volume 11 number 6, pp239-244, Index Copernicus impact factor – 4.15 available at http:// ijcttjournal.org/ , India.
Last Updated on April 11, 2019 by FUNAAB