Department of Mechatronic Engineering
PHILOSOPHY AND OBJECTIVES
The philosophy is to produce skilled manpower who understand the fundamentals and principle of discipline and who can generate technologies for the nation’s development and technological advancement.
On successful completion of the programme the graduate shall be able to
- Prepare and read engineering drawing.
- Develop ideas and concepts for the solution of practical mechanical engineering problems using divergent thinking and induction.
- Exercise initiative, judgement and creative ability in the use of engineering principles for the solution of practical engineering problems.
- Use appropriate technology to install, operate, maintain and service plant/machinery tools and equipment.
- Apply management principles to solve management and organization problems related to any Engineering set up.