Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Development)
The Office of DVC (Development) was established in September, 2007 as an innovation to University management and a way of actualizing the numerous programmes of the present Administration which is development oriented.
PHILOSOPHY AND OBJECTIVE
The Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Development) would among other duties assist the Vice-Chancellor as follows:
All development related matters such as
* Exchange and linkage programme both local and international.
* Fund raising e.g. aids, endowments, grants and aggressive revenue generation drives.
* Liaising with external agencies and NGOs.
* Working with Alumni Association for the purpose of realizing the goals of the University.
* Developing innovative programmes and ventures.
* Functions dealing with need-driven research.
* Representing the Vice-Chancellor as and when required.
Co-ordinating and integrating the operations of:
o Alumni Affairs
o International Projects
o Exploring Industrial relations for University’s development
o Chairing of Ad-hoc development review as delegated by the Vice-Chancellor.
o Performing other functions and duties as may be assigned .
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic)
The office of the DVC (Academic) was established in September 17,2007 due to remarkable growth of the University in the last two decades. The office of the DVC (Academic) is aimed at sharing the routine duties of the Vice-Chancellor in actualising UNAAB’s land marks of excellence and smooth performance of the system.
PHILOSOPHY AND OBJECTIVE
The office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) shall be responsible to the Vice-Chancellor on the following matters:-
1. (a) All Academic matters such as:
* Academic policy, Development, Administration and Review
* Undergraduate and Postgraduate course programmes
* Other Senate matters and
(b) Academic service Division which provide educational academic staff development and learning support
2. Represents the Vice-Chancellor as and when required.
3. Supporting Colleges in the development and implementation of academic rolling plans.
4. Serves as the Chairman of the Academic staff development Committee.
5. Coordination and academic oversight of educational activities of other campuses
6. Liasing with the Universities’ commercial area(s) to provide the strategic overview of academic developments
7. Chairing of all Ad-hoc Review as delegated by the Vice-Chancellor
8. Performing other functions and duties as may be assigned.