- To provide avenue for students in the University to acquire industrial skills and experience relevant to their course of study.
- To provide students with an opportunity to apply acquired theoretical knowledge in real work situations, thereby bridging the gap between knowledge and practice.
- To prepare students for the work situation they will meet post-graduation.
- To expose students to work methods and techniques of handling equipment/machinery that may not be available in their institutions.
- To make transition from school to the world of work easier and enhance students’ contacts and networking for post-qualification job placement.
- To enlist and strengthen employers’ involvement in the entire educational process of preparing University graduates for employment and industry
Last Updated on April 11, 2019 by admin