Undergraduate level courses:
- PCP 201: Principles of crop Production. This is a 3-unit course taught at 200 level of the undergraduate training. It is an introductory course for all agriculture and related disciplines in the University.
- PCP 505: Crop production (Arable). It is a 3 Unit course taught at Undergraduate level in the Final year. This course deals with Principles and practice of arable crop production. It helps the students to understand various aspects of production of arable crops.
- PCP 506: Weed science & control. This is a 2-unit course taught to all students of agriculture at their final year. It helps the students to learn about principles & practices of weed management under crop and non-crop situations.
- PCP 703: Weed Biology& Ecology; taught at MSc. /PhD. Level. This course helps the students to understand the biology & ecology of weeds & factors that favor their survivability and spread.
- PCP 704: Weed Management & Control. This is a 3 unit course taught at MSc. /PhD. level. It helps the students to understand the various weed management options available for various field & plantation crops as well as non-crop situation with some emphasis on integrated weed control in sole & crop mixtures.
- PCP 707: Herbicidal Action & Residue. This is a 3 unit course taught to post-graduate students at the Masters and PhD levels. It helps the students to understand herbicidal action and its effect on plant, soil and the environment.
Last Updated on April 3, 2012 by admin