- Orange Knowledge Programme Travel Scholarship to attend three weeks Short Course on Food Systems for Healthy and Sustainable Diets, Wageningen University and Research, The Netherlands. 3rd – 21st June, 2019
- Travel grant to attend the International Symposium on Understanding the Double Burden of Malnutrition for Effective Interventions, IAEA’s Headquarters in Vienna, Austria
10th – 13th December, 2018
- Travel grant to attend the Global Congress on Oncology Clinical Trials in Blacks Conference, Lagos State University Teaching Hospital and the Prostate Cancer Transatlantic Consortium (CaPTC), Sheraton Hotel Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria 14th – 16th November, 2018
- Travel grant to attend the 5th Biennial Science of Global Prostate Cancer Disparities Conference, University of Florida and the Prostate Cancer Transatlantic Consortium (CaPTC), University of Ilorin, Nigeria 7th – 10th November, 2018
- Travel Award to attend Africa Behavioural Research (ABeR) Training, Prostate Cancer Transatlantic Consortium (CaPTC), University of Ilorin, Kwara State and Sheraton Hotel, Lagos State, Nigeria 4th – 17th November, 2018
- Fellow mentee, African Women in Agriculture Research and Development (AWARD)
March, 2015 – February, 2016
- Travel Award to attend Women’s Leadership and Management skill for Career Development, African Women in Agricultural Research and Development (AWARD), Safari Park Hotels and Castle, Nairobi, Kenya 8th – 12th February, 2016.
- Dufil, Prima Nutrition Postgraduate Scholarship Award, 2011-2013
- Senate Annual Prize for First Class Honours Graduating Students: Nutrition and Dietetics Department, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta.
Last Updated on June 17, 2020 by FUNAAB