- Oladiran, J. A. and D. A. Akintobi, 1988. The effect of nitrogen fertilizer on plant growth and seed yield in Corchorus olitorius L. ‘Oniyaya’. In the proceedings of the 16th Annual Conference of the Soil Science Society of Nigeria. pp 199-203.
- Daniel, I. O., Adetunmbi, J. A. and Akintobi D. A. C. 2002. Utilization of Improved seeds for vegetable Production: A survey of Seed Systems in South Western Nigeria. Proceedings of HORTSON. In the proceedings of the 20th Annual Conference of the Horticultural Society of Nigeria pp 124-126.
- Akoroda, M. O., J. A. Oladiran., D. A. Akintobi, M. J. Dinakin, O. A. Anyim, O. Odulana, and F. O. Ossai, 1986 Vegetable seed technology at the National Horticultural Research Institute (NIHORT): 1976-1986. 8th Annual Symposium of the Horticultural Society of Nigeria (HORTSON). pp. 1-11.
- Akintobi, D. C. A, and Adebisi, M. A.2001. Effect of oil treatment on the fine structure of cowpea and bruchid resistance. African Crops Science Journal 5: 241-246.
- Abdul-Rafiu, A. M., Akintobi, D. C. A. and Adebisi, M. A. 2005. Effect of vegetable oil and chemical treatments on weevil infestation and viability of maize seed. Agriculture Proceedings. 1: 162-166.
- Adebisi, M. A., Oyekale, K. O., Akintobi, D. C. A. and Abdul-Rafiu, A. M. 2006. Variation in seed quality characters and their effects on seed germinability and field emergence of West African rice (Oryza sativa L.). In the proceedings of the 31st Annual Conference of the Genetics Society of Nigeria. pp 60-66.
Last Updated on March 26, 2012 by admin