- Lawanson, A. O., O. O. Otusanya and D. A. Akomolede. 1977. Mechanism of Potassium deficiency-induced retardation of Chlorophyll biosynthesis in Zea mays Separatum Experimentia. 33: 1145 – 1146.
- Akoroda, M. O. and D. A. Akintobi, 1983. Seed production in Corchorus olitorius Acta Horticulturae 123: 231-236.(Abstract)
- Steiner, J. J., and D. A. Akintobi, 1986. Effects of harvest maturity on viability of onion seed. Hortscience 21(5): 1220-1221.
- Ojo, D. K., Ellis, R. H., Summerfield, T. J and Akintobi, D. C. A, 2001. Seed quality development and maintenance in soybean (Glycine max (l) Merr) genotypes sown under irrigated and rain-fed tropical field conditions. ASSET Journal. Series A, 1 (1): 15-26
- Akintobi, D. C. A., Adebisi, M. A. and Ojo, D. K. 2002. Multivariate analysis of phenetic similarity among cowpea (Vigna unguiculata) genotypes and different agro-ecological zones Nigerian Journal of Ecology. 4 (1): 18-23.
- Akintobi, D. C. A., 2003. Biochemical basis of resistance of cowpea seeds to bruchid damage. ASSET JOURNAL Series A, 3 (3) 123-137.
- Akintobi, D. C. A and Akoroda, M. O. 2003. Anatomy and hardness of pod and seed of cowpea in relation to bruchid (Callosobruchus maculates) resistance. Nigeria Journal of Plant Protection 20: 41-65.
- Akintobi, D. C. A., Ola, J. A. and Adebisi, M. A. 2006. Effects of genotype, storage container and period of storage on the maintenance of viability and vigour of sesame seeds ASSET Journal. Series A. 6 (2): 63-72.
- Akintobi, D. C. A. 2006. Evaluation of testa resistance in cowpea to Callosobruchus maculates infestation using artificial infestation method. Nigerian Journal of Plant Protection 23: 91-114.
- Adebisi, M. A., Akintobi, D. C. A. and Oyekale, K. A. 2007. Preservation of Okro seed vigour by seed treatments and storage containers. Nigerian Journal of Hort. Science 12: 1-7.
- Adebisi, M. A., Ola, J. A., Akintobi, D. C. A. and Daniel, I. O. 2007. Storage life of sesame (Sesamum indicum) seed under humid tropical conditions. Seed Sci & Technol. 36: 379-387.
- Akintobi, D. C. A. and Salau, A. W. 2007. Assessment of the resistance of podwall of cowpeas (Vigna unguiculata) to Bruchid. Niger. Agric J. 38: 49-56.
- Oyekale, K. O., Daniel, I. O., Kamara, A. Y., Adegbite, A. E., Akintobi, D. C. A. and Ajala, M. O. 2008. Evaluation of tropical maize hybrids under drought stress. Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environment. 6 (2): 132-136.
- Daniel, I. O., Adetumbi, J. A. and Akintobi, D. A. C. 2007. A descriptive analysis of local seed systems in South- western Nigeria. ASSET Journal 7 (1): 1-15.
- Akintobi, D. C. A., Ilori, I. F. and Adebisi, M. A. 2008. Effects of genotypes and seed production location on seed quality components of West African Okra (Abelmoschus caillei (A. chev) Stevels. Moor Journal of Agric. Research Vol. 8 (In press)
- Adebisi, M. A., Adeniyi, T. A., Ajala, M. O. and Akintobi, D. C. A. 2008. Varietal differences in seed physiological quality of West African rice varieties after dry heat treatment. The Nigerian Agricultural Journal Vol. 39 (2) (In press).
PAPERS SENT FOR CONSIDERATION FOR PUBLICATION
- Akintobi, D. C. A., Abdul-Rafiu, A. M. and Adebisi, M. A. 2008. Effect of botanical and synthetic chemical seed treatments on viability and vigour of stored tropical maize seed. Nigerian Journal of Plant Protection (In press).
- Akintobi, D. C. A. 2008. Effect of seed treatment on seed longevity seedling growth and yield of okra. Moor Journal of Agric. Research (In press)
- Akintobi, D. C. A. and Adegboye, O. T. H. 2008. Screening cowpea genotypes for resistance to bacterial blight induced by Xanthomonas campestris pv. (Burkholder) dye. Nigerian Journal of Plant Protection (In press).
- Adebisi, M. A., Raheem, A., Akintobi, D. C. A. and Ilori, F. I. 2008. Effect of crude plant materials on the maintenance of viability and vigour of stored okro seeds under ambient conditions. Moor Journal of Agric. Research ( In press)
- Akintobi, D. C. A. and Alake, C. O. 2008. Genetic variability for yield and agronomic parameters in sweet potato (Ipomea batatas (L.) Lam) genotypes. Journal of American Science (In press)
- Akintobi, D. C. A. 2002. Coping Strategies and Tips on Harmonious Family Living. A technical paper Presented at On-Campus Capacity Building Training for Women Farmers, AMREC, UNAAB, 14th March, 2002.
- Akintobi-Adeyemo, Dupe 2005. Seed: Source of life, Prosperity and Pain. A paper presented at the PBST’s Student Association Workshop, UNAAB, May, 2005.
- Adeyemo, Dupe. 2002. Are you a talent user or a talent burial. A paper presented to the Hospitality Group of Winners’ Chapel, Ibadan, July, 2002.
- Developed a manual titled “Organising a Training Program”, for course participants of International Institute of Tropical Agriculture IITA, 1989.
- Developed a training module on Sprayer-Calibration.
- Effective communication strategies.
- UNICEF sponsored Food crops nutrition and utilization manual – A chapter on training.
Last Updated on March 26, 2012 by admin