- Electoral process in Africa: Management and resolution of the 2007 Kenya and 2008 Zimbabwe post-election conflicts and lessons for Nigeria. “A paper presented at the 2008 National Conference of the Society for Peace Studies and Practice (S.P.S.P) at the National Institute of Pace and Conflict Resolution (NIPCR) Abuja 16-18 June 2008”.
- Good governance, intra party conflicts and challenge of Democratic Governance in post-independence Nigeria. Conference paper delivered at the first Faculty of Art International Conference on African culture in the making of the modern world at University of Ibadan Conference Centre 6th – 9th of June, 2011.
- Federalism and Democracy: The Nigerian Experience. A paper presented at the 26th Summer University on Federalism, Decentralization and Conflict Resolution. University of Fribourg, Switzerland. 18th August to 5th September 2014.
- Governance in Nigeria: Between Intelligence and Politics, by Ashindorbe Kelvin and Nnabuihe Ernest. A joint paper presented at a Conference on Leadership and Peace in Nigeria. Organized by the Institute of African Studies University of Ibadan in collaboration with The Centre for Human Security, Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library. 9th June to 11th June 2014.
- Between Greed and Grievance: Interrogating the Implication of the Resurgence of Violence in Nigeria’s Niger-Delta Region. A Joint presentation at an International Conference with the theme: Nigeria’s New Security Threats: Patterns, Implications and Management. University of Ibadan, 11-13 October, 2016.
Last Updated on February 20, 2020 by FUNAAB