- Michael Oko & Ashindorbe Kelvin 2014. Securing Critical Infrastructure: The Role of Private Security Services in Nigeria. By Journal of the Society for Peace Studies and Practice, Vol.1 No.3, March 2014.
- Nathaniel Danjibo & Ashindorbe Kelvin 2018. The pattern of political party formation and the search for national integration in Nigeria. Brazilian Journal of African Studies e-ISSN 2448-3923 | ISSN 2448-3907 | Porto Alegre | v.3, n.5 |
- Ashindorbe Kelvin and Owoniko Babajide 2017 .Religion, Radicalisation and Terrorism in Nigeria by in Terrorism and Counter-Terrorism War in Nigeria. A publication of the Department of Sociology University of Lagos.
- Ashindorbe Kelvin 2018. Electoral Violence and the Challenge of Democratic Consolidation in Nigeria. India Quarterly, Indian Council of World Affairs (ICWA) SAGE Publication Vol. 74(1) 1–14
- Ashindorbe kelvin & Owoniko Babajide 2019. History of Nigerian Prisons and the Challenge of Internal Security Management. Book chapter with the title: Internal Security Management in Nigeria- Perspectives, Challenges and Lessons. Palgrave Macmillan Publishers.
- Ashindorbe Kelvin & Nathaniel Danjibo 2019. Intra-elite Factionalism and the Quest for Sustainable Platforms in Nigeria. Journal of Asian and African Studies. Vol. 54 (5) 746–762
- Ashindorbe Kelvin 2019. Contending Issues in the Practice of Democracy and Federalism in Nigeria. Sabinet African Journal of Management and Administration, South Africa. Book Review:
Kelvin Ashindorbe (2020). “Too Much and Never Enough: How my Family Created the World’s most Dangerous Man”. By Mary L Trump, SIMON & SCHUSTER, London-New York- Sydney- Toronto- New Delhi, 2020, 206pp., US$19.60 (eBook) ISBN:978-1-4711-9015-5 Published by Caleb University Journal of Social and Management Sciences Volume 5 issue 1 &2.
Last Updated on February 20, 2020 by FUNAAB