(i) O.S. Awokola (1989) MSc Hydrologic Study of Flooding of District Roads in Kilosa District, Tanzania. Unpublished M.Sc. Dissertation, University of Dar-Es-Salaam, Tanzania
(ii) O.S. Awokola (2009) PhD Regional Flood Frequency and Erosion Rate Estimation From Hydraulics and Hydrologic Parameters In Ungauged Basing of South western Nigeria. Unpublished PhD Thesis , University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria.
b. Articles In Learned Journals
1) Martins, O. and Awokola, O. S. (1996): Total Dissolved Solids of Selected Rivers in South-Western Nigeria. Journal of Mining and Geology vol. 32 1996 No.2 pp 113-119. Published by Nigerian Mining and Geosciences Society (NMGS)- Printed in Nigeria.
2) Awokola, O. S. and Martins, O. (1996): Use of Hydraulic Parameter in Estimating Erosion Rate. A Case Study of Ogburu Gully, Ilaro, Ogun State. Journal of Nigerian Society of Engineers. NSE Technical Transactions Vol. 31. No.4, pp76-79. Published Quarterly by The Nigerian Society of Engineers
3) Awokola, O. S. and Martins, O. (2001): Regional Flood Frequency Analysis for Osun Drainage Basin South Western Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Science (Vol. 35, No 1 (2001) pp37-44. Published by the Science Association of Nigeria.
4) Awokola, O. S. (2001): Regional Flood Frequency Analysis for Ogun Drainage Basin, South Western Nigeria Journal of Env. Res. Management NJERM. (Vol. 1 (1), 2001) pp 1-10). Published by College of Environmental Resources Management of the University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria
5) Martins, O; Awokola, O. S.; Bolaji, G. A. & O. A. Idowu (2001): Input of Solutes and Sediments from Rivers into a Tropical Coastal Area, South-West Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Science (Vol. 35, No 2 (2001) pp 139-144. Published by the Science Association of Nigeria.
6) Awokola, O. S. (2002): Assessment of Gully Erosion from Coastal Plain Sands of Ogburu, Ilaro, Ogun State. Global Journal of Environmental Sciences (Vol.1, No, 2002) pp 27-34 Published by Global Journal Series, University of Calabar, Bachudo Science Ltd. Printed in Nigeria. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.4314%2Fgjes.v1i1.2394 , http://dx.doi.org/10.4314/gjes.v1i1.2394
7) Awokola, O.S (2002): Regional Rainfall Intensity Duration Frequency (IDF) Analysis for Southern Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Science (Vol. 36 No.1, 2002) pp 17-27 Published by the Science Association of Nigeria.
8) Awokola, O. S. (2003): Prediction of Mean Annual Flood (MAF) for Ogun Drainage Basin, South Western, Nigeria. Global Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences, Vol.9, No.1. 2003, 13-18. Published by Global Journal Series, University of Calabar, Bachudo Science Ltd. Printed in Nigeria.
9) Awokola, O. S. (2003): Derivation of Rating Equations for Gauged Rivers in Osun Drainage Basin, South Western Nigeria. ASSET Series A (2003) 3(3): 139-148. Published by University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria.
10) Awokola, O.S. (2003): Prediction of The Effect of Slope And Run-Off on Erosion Rate. ASSET Series B (2003) 2 (2): 39-49. Published by University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria.
11) Awokola, O. S. (2004): Derivation of Rainfall Intensity-Duration-Frequency (IDF) Equations for Selected Locations In Southern Nigeria. NSE Technical Transactions, Vol 39 No2 April/June 2004: 1-17. Published Quarterly by The Nigerian Society of Engineers.
12) Awokola, O. S. (2004):The Estimation of Daily Storm Rainfall of Different Return Periods for Kilosa District, Tanzania. Nigerian Journal of Science. (Vol. 38, (2004) 105-113. Published by the Science Association of Nigeria.
13) Awokola, O. S. (2005): Derivation of Rainfall Intensity-Duration-Frequency (IDF) Equations for Southern Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Science Vol.39 (2005) 163-167. Published by the Science Association of Nigeria.
14) Awokola, O. S. (2005): Estimation of Mean Annual Flood (MAF) of Ogun Drainage Basin With Geometric Characteristic. Nigerian Journal of Science Vol. 39 (2005) 153-161. Published by the Science Association of Nigeria.
15) Sobowale, S.S., Sobukola, O.P., Shittu, T.A., Awonorin, S.O. Sanni, L.O.,Awokola, O.S. and Aina, O.M. (2005): Analysis of heat transfer during reconstitution of Gari Granules into a Paste. ASSET Journal, Series B, 4 (1):15-26. Published by University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria
16) O. A. Morawo and O. S. Awokola (2006): Modeling of runoff In Bodija Stream, Ibadan Nigeria. Science Focus (Vol. 11(1) 2006 pp91-102. An International Journal of Biological and Physical Sciences. Published by The Faculty of Pure an Applied Sciences Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, Nigeria
17) Ufoegbunene, G.C, Adeofun, C.O., Awomeso, J.A. and Awokola, O.S (2007): Land- use change detection of eleiyele and its environs using remote sensing technique. Journal of Tropical Forest Resources Vol. 23, pp 29-37.Published by University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
18) Coker, A.O., Awokola, O.S., Olomolaiye, P.O and Booth, C. (2008): Challenges of urban housing quality and its associations with neighbourhood environments: insights and experiences of Ibadan City, Nigeria. Journal of Environmental Health Research, 7 (1). Pp. 21-30. ISSN 1476-0932. Published by Chartered Institute of Environmental Health, London. URL is http://www.cieh.org/JEHR/challenges_urban_housing.html .
19) Adeofun, C.O., Gbadebo, A.M., Oladejo, L.O and Awokola, O.S. (2008): Effects of dredging activities on the physico-chemical, flora and fauna characteristics of Ogunpa and Ogun rivers, Southwestern Nigeria. Botswana. J. Agric. Appl. Sci. Vol.4 No 2 2008: 168-175. Published by the Botswana College of Agriculture, An Associate Institution of the University of Botswana, Botswana
20) Awokola, O.S., Coker, A.O., Fuller, M.A. and Booth, C.A. (2009): Use of Limited Hydrological Data and Mathematical Parameters for Catchment Regionalization: A Case Study of the Osun Drainage Basin, Nigeria, Aquaterra Journal of African Water Resources and Environment. 3 (1), 13-22. Published by PanAfrican Consulting, UK London URI: http://hdl.handle.net/2436/81700 http://wlv.openrepository.com/wlv/handle/2436/81700
21) Awokola, O.S., Coker, A.O. (2009): Use of Forecasting Model for Hydrometric Analysis: A Case Study of the Osun Drainage Basin, Southwestern Nigeria. International Journal of Engineering. India. Vol.3, No.3, 291-300. Published by Materials and Energy Research Center, India.
22) Awokola, O.S, O. Adebisi, A.Y. Sangodoyin, N.J. Bello and A.O. Coker. (2010): Derivation of Regional Flood Frequency Curve and Equation for Ogun Drainage Basin In South Western Nigeria. Journal of Engineering Research Vol.15, No. 1, 55-68. Published by The Faculty of Engineering, University of Lagos, Nigeria
23) Awokola, O.S. (2010): Estimation of Flood Quantiles using Extreme Value Type 1 (EV1) Distribution for Osun Drainage Basin, Southwestern Nigeria. Journal of Engineering Research, University of Lagos ,Vol.15, No2, (2010), pp 37-52. , Published by The Faculty of Engineering, University of Lagos, Nigeria
24) Awokola, O.S. (2011): Derivation of Equations To Predict Shear Stress And Erosion Rate of Gully Erosion Site In Ogun State, South Western, Nigeria. Journal of Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technology, Tech. UNAAB, 10(1) : 147-162. Published by Federal University of Agriculture, Nigeria
25) Adeofun C.O., Oyedepo J.A. and Awokola, O.S. (2011) Environmental Impact Assessment of Sand dredging and land Reclamation in Lagos Coastal Areas. Journal of Engineering and Environmental Studies (OOU JEES), vol.2, no1, 2011, pp 29-36.Published by College of Engineering and Environmental Studies, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ogun State Nigeria
26) Olukayode D. Akinyemi, Yemi S. Onifade, Biodun S. Badmus and O.S. Awokola (2012) Determination of Thermal Properties of Rock Samples Using Modified Thermal Block Method. Open access e-Journal Earth Science India, vol.5 (II), pp.38-50. Published by The Society of Earth Scientist, India
27) Ojo, O.O.S. and O.S. Awokola (2012) Determination of Groundwater Physico-chemical Parameters of Shallow Aquifers in Agbowo and Ajibode Communities in Oyo State, Southwestern Nigeria. Internationational Journal of Engineering Research and Development, e-ISSN: 2278-067X, p-ISSN:2278-800X, www.ijerd.com Volume 3, Issue 5 , pp10-23. INDIA
28) Ikotun, O.O. and Awokola, O.S. (2012) Investigation of Physico-Chemical Characteristics of Shallow Aquifer Around Dumpsites: A Case Study of Kajola, Agbowo Dumpsites, At Ibadan, Oyo State, South Western Nigeria. International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) ISSN:2278-0181, Vol.1 Issue 6 pp1-13, INDIA.
29) Olukayode D. Akinyemi, J.A. Adegoke, M.A. Salam, B.S. Badmus and O.S. Awokola (2013) Charactizing Buried Metallic Objects in Porous Media from Attenuation Fluctuations. Asian Journal of Earth Sciences 6(1):24-31, 2013 ISSN 1819-1886/ DOI:10.3923/ajes.2013.24.3. URL:http//scialert.net/abstract/?doi=ajes.2013.24.31
30) Awokola, O.S., Maku Olakunle, and O.D. Akinyemi (2013) Derivation of Equations for Ground Level, Water Surface Depth and Well Depth and Determination of Flow Directions of Shallow Aquifers. American Journal of Engineering Research (AJER). E-ISSN: 2320-0936, Volume 02, Issue 11, pp98-103.USA
31) M.S. Awopetu., R.G. Awopetu, E.D. Sample, A.O. Coker, O.S. Awokola, M.A. Fullen. C.A. Booth and F.N. Hammond (2014) Municipal Solid Waste Management and The Role of Waste-Pickers In Nigeria. International Journal of Education and Research, ISSN: 2201-633 (Print), ISSN: 2201-6740 (Online). Vol. 2 No. 3 March 2014 pp 1-12. Published by Contemporary Research Center, Australia
32) D.I. Shobayo, I.A. Adejumobi, O.S. Awokola and A.T.Akinwale (2014) An assessment of the small hydro potential of Opeki River, southwestern Nigeria. Science Journal of Energy Engineering, 2014; 2(3): 25-31. http://www.sciencepublishinggroup.com/j/sjee doi:10.11648/j.sjee.20140203.12. Published by Science Publishing Group USA
33) Olubayode S. A, Olateju O.T, Awokola O.S, Dare E.O, Akinwamide J.T and Eshiett I.M (2015) Engineering Properties of Sawdust Modified Clay Soil. Int. J. App. Biosci. 3(5):35-41 (2015). ISSN:2320-7051. DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.18782/23-7051.2118. www.ijpab.com.
34) S.A. Olubayode, O.S. Awokola, E. O. Dare and O.T. Olateju (2016). Suitability of Some Selected Clay Deposit from Edo, Ogun, Ondo and Ekiti State of Nigeria for Ceramic Water Filter Production. Journal of Minerals and Materials Characterization and Engineering, 2016,4, 26-32. http://www.scirp.org/journal/jmce
35) S.A. Olubayode, O.S. Awokola, E. O. Dare and O.T. Olateju (2016). Suitability of Selected Nigeria Clay Deposit for Production of Clay Based Ceramic Water Filters. American Chemical Journal 12(3): 1-7, 2016, ISSN:2249-0205. DOI: 10.9734/ACSJ/2016/23175.
36) S.A. Olubayode, T.C. Ezewanfor, O.S. Awokola, E. O. Dare and O.T. Olateju (2016). Analysis and Characterization of Selected Clay from South-West Nigeria for Ceramic Filters Application. British Journal of Applied Science and Tecnology 14(5): 1-7, 2016. ISSN:2231-0843, NLM ID: 101664541. DOI: 10.9734/BJAST/2016/23128.
37) Adekunle, A., Awokola, O.,Oluwasanya, G. and Laniyan, A. (2016) Hydro-chemical Studies for Pollution Assessment: A case Study. Leorardo Journal of Sciences. Vol. 29 (2) 87 – 98. Published by Technical University of Cluj- Napaco. Romaina.
38) Komlan Koudahe, Adewumi J. kayode, Awokola O. Samson, Adekunle A. Adebola, Koffi Djaman (2017) Trend analysis in standardized precipitation index and standardized anomaly index in the context of climate change in Southern Togo, Vol. 7 No. 3 of July issue 2017 in Atmospheric and Climate Sciences
C. Referred Conference Proceeding
i). Bolaji, G. A., O. S. Awokola; A. M. Gbadebo & O. Martins (2000): Movement of Minerals and Nutrients from River Basins of South Western Nigeria into Atlantic Ocean. Paper presented at the 1st African Global Change Workshop on River Catchment at Coastal Sea Interaction and Critical Loads. UNEP-Nairobi, Kenya 25-27 July 2000.
ii). Awokola, O. S. & Akihanmi, A. A. (2004): Assessment of Spatial Variation of Water Demand and Scarcities in Ekiti State, South Western Nigeria. Proceedings of a Conference on Climate and Water Resources In The 21st Century: Challenges for Food Security and Health. Held on 16-18 November 2004, Edited by Editorial Committee of Nigerian Meteorological Society (NMS). November 2004. pp1-9.
iii) Awokola, O.S (2005): Private Sector Participation In Water Engineering Projects. Prepared and presented for the NSE National Workshop on Public Private Partnership In Public Infrastructures Procurement and Maintenance, November 2005 .
(vi) Sobowale, A., J.K. Adewumi, O.S. Awokola, O.A. Bamgboye, D. Bashir and A.N. Egbunlem (2011): Towards Integrated Water Resources Management In South West Nigeria: The Role of Capacity Building Institutions (CBIS). 2nd National Water and Sanitation Conference, Kaduna. Water and Sanitation Sector Reform. Pp 303-311
d) Technical Report
- Presidential Policy Advisory Committee Sub-Committee on Rural Development and poverty Alleviation. May 1999, pp 203-229
- Introduction to Consultancy Practice. A paper delivered at The Refreshers’ workshop for intending corporate members of the Nigerian Society of Engineers, Held at Simeon Adebo Library, Abeokuta. March 2009
- Preparation of Bills and Cost Estimates. A paper delivered at The Refreshers’ workshop for intending corporate members of the Nigerian Society of Engineers, Held at Simeon Adebo Library, Abeokuta. March 2009
- Cost and Valuation Engineering. Presented at A-3 Day Compulsory Refresher Course for Prospective Corporate Members of NSE. Held at University of Ibadan Conference Hall. March 2009
Last Updated on April 12, 2019 by FUNAAB