- GOING GLOBAL 2013: British Council organized program for internationalization of universities with the theme “Knowledge base economy for the 21st century” held at Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai. March 3 – 7, 2013.
- Invited. 2011 World Material Summit held at L’ENFANT PLAZA HOTEL, Wahington DC, USA. Oct 8 – 13, 2011 Presented: Development of Nanofilter membrane technology for point of use water purification in Nigerian homes
- E.O. Dare (Plenary lecture) Nanobio and Bionano Technology: A revolution of functional Materials for a Sustainable “Soft Age” (NIMACON 2012) held at Centre for energy research and Development, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile – Ife. November 20 – 24, 2012.
- E. O. Dare (invited paper) “Sol-gel process: ideal nanostructuring phenomenon” ( Alehander Von Humboltd Scholars conference held at Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, July 4 – 7th, 2011
- E.O. Dare (Plenary lecture) “Sensor: eye and ear of machines” delivered at 9th Nigeria Material Congress (NIMACON 2010) held at Universal Hotel Enugun 23rd – 26th November, 2010.
- E.O. Dare (invited Unit leader lecture) ‘ Development of Nanoceramic membrane from agricultural wastes composite’ being a unit leader invited lecture delivered at International Convention Centre, Hilton Hotel, Durban, South Africa (October 2009)
- E. O. Dare (main speaker) “ Recent developments in the assembly of nanomaterials using sol-gel process” lecture delivered at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife on the 17th June 2008.
- E. O. Dare (main speaker) “ Nanoporous silica, nanocrystalline silicon carbide and silicon nitride: Synthesis from Ofada rice husk and possible application in membrane technology, high temperature electronic and nuclear devices” presented as invited guest lecture at Center for energy and development, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile – Ife. Sept 2007
- E. O. Dare (main speaker) “High surface area nanomaterial: possibilities of developing nanoporous membrane from our local biomaterials” presented as enlightenment lecture at Sheraton Hotel, Lagos, October 20, 2006.
10. E. O. Dare (main speaker) “Nanoscience and nanotechnology: State-of-the-art process for advanced material” Presented as invited guest lecture during an annual meeting of material society of Nigeria – Abuja chapter at RMRDC auditorium, October 5, 2006. The same topic was also an invited guest lecture presented at Covenant University, Ota, Ogun state, 2009.
11. E. O. Dare (main speaker) “Nanocomposite hybrid material based on sherosilicate and spherosiloxanes: precursors to diverse industrial materials” Presented as invited guest lecture at the first Nigerian Nanotechnology Initiative held at Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja, June 8, 2006.
12. E. O. Dare (main speaker) “Chemistry in Nanotechnology: revolutionary new age industrial chemical process” Presented as invited guest lecture at the annual meeting of student chemical society of Nigeria, May 8, 2006.
Last Updated on May 14, 2019 by admin