Publications: Total – 27
- Odedina, J.N., Ojeniyi, S.O. and Odedina, S.A. (2012): Integrated Nutrient Management for Sustainable Cassava Production in South Western Nigeria. Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science.58 (1): 132 -140. Published by Taylor and Francis. United Kingdom. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/036550340.2012.695865
- Oshundiya, F.O., V.I.O. Olowe, F.A. Sowemimo and J.N. Odedina(2014): Seed Yield and Quality of Sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) as Influenced by Staggered Sowing and Organic Fertilizer Application in the Humid Tropics. HELIA published by F.A.O European cooperative Research Network on sunflower and the International Sunflower Association. 37(61): 237-255. France. DOI 10.1515/HELIA-2014-0012
- Adekunle, Y. A.,Olowe, V. I.,Olasantan, F. O.,Okeleye, K. A.,Adetiloye, P. O. & Odedina, J. N. (2014): Mixture productivity of cassava-based cropping system and food security under humid tropical conditions. Food and Energy Security published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. and the Association of Applied Biologists. 3(1): 46 – 60. doi:10.1002/fes3.46
- Odedina,J.N., S. Ojeniyi, S. Odedina, T. Fabunmi, V. Olowe.(2015): Growth and Yield Responses of Cassava to Poultry Manure and Time of Harvest in Rainforest Agro-Ecological Zone of Nigeria. International Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources. Published by American Association of Science and Technology, (http://www.aascit.org/journal/ijasnr) ISSN: 2375-37732(3): 67 – 72.
- Odedina, J. N., Adigbo, S.O., Kulakov, P, Iluebbey, P., Fabunmi, T.O., Afolabi, C.G. and Osipitan, A. A. (2017): Effect of cropping system and age of plant at harvest on tuber rot and performance of elite cassava varieties in derived savannah. Acta Agriculturae Slovenica, 109(2), 165-173, Published by University of Ljublijana, Slovenia. doi:10.14720/aas.2017.109.2.01
Last Updated on April 24, 2019 by FUNAAB