1. Evaluation of the Wear of Working Components’ Surface Lining for Oilseed Screw Presses. (M.Sc Research Work, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria, 2001).
2. Design and Fabrication Of A Manual Coconut Oil Extractor Using Screw Press Method (Project for Award of B.Eng. University of Ilorin, Nigeria, 1992).
Articles in Learned Journals
1. ALUKO, O.B., OLA, I.A., MANKANJUOLA, G.A. and OLUWADARE, G.O. 2002. A Wear Testing Rig for Rapid Comparative Evaluation of Maintenance Materials for Some Oilseed Screw Press Components. Journal of Food Engineering 55 367-3 72.
2. ALUKO, OR, OLUWADARE, G.O., OLA, IA. and MANKANJUOLA, G.A .2003. Rapid Comparative Wear Evaluation of Oilseed Screw Press Maintenance in Nigeria. Journal of food Engineering 59 111-116
3. OLAYANJU, T.M.A.; OLA, I. A.; ADEKUNLE, N. O. and AKINOSO, R.: Performance of Evaluation of A Cashew Flesh Juice Extractor at Various Compression Plate Clearances. Proceedings of the Second Conference on Science and National Development. PP146-149, OCTOBER 2006
4. OLAYANJU, T. M. A.; OLA, I. A.; AKINOSO, R.; ASIRU, W. B. and ORJI, C. U.: Extrusion-Expelling Technique for Processing Soybean Into Oil and Edible Cake. Proceedings of the Second Conference on Science and National Development. PP189-194. October 2006
5. OLAYANJU T.M.A, AKINOSO R., ADERINLEWO A.A, DAIRO O.U and OLA, I.A.: Moisture Dependence of Some Aerodynamics Properties of Beniseed Accepted in the 3rd International Conference on Science and National Development 30 March, 2009.
Last Updated on April 4, 2012 by admin