- Odunayo Olawuyi, Segun Gbolagade Jonathan, Busayo Joshua Babalola, Daniel Aina, Olumayowa Olowe and Oluwatosin Ogunsanya (2015). Interactions of Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungus and Other Biofertilizers on Qualitative and Quantitative Traits of Pepper. Management of Land use Systems for Enhanced food Security,” Conflicts, Controversies and Resolutions”. Tropentag, September 16-18.
- Olumayowa Olowe, Adegboyega Odebode, Odunayo Olawuyi and Ayodele Sobowale (2016). Molecular variability of Fusarium verticillioides (Sacc.) from maize in three agroecological zones of Southwest Nigeria. University of Ibadan, Faculty of Science, 2nd International Conference on Scientific Research and Innovation in Nigeria, 16-20 March, 2015.
- Olumayowa Olowe, Odunayo Olawuyi, Ayodele Sobowale and Adegboyega Odebode (2016). Interaction of Fusarium verticillioides and Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi (AMF) on maize in Southwest Nigeria. University of Ibadan, Faculty of Science, 3rd International Conference on Scientific Research in Nigeria, 16-19 May, 2017.
- Odebode, J.A. Akanmu, A.O. Olowe, O.M. Olawuyi, O.J. Odebode, A.C. (2015). Synergistic effect of aqueous extracts of Carica papaya and Tithonia diversifolia on Fusarium verticillioides pathogen of maize. BOSON UNILAG 2015 – Plant Science in an Ever Changing World – August 16-20 2015
- Olukunle Adekale, Olumayowa Olowe and Adegboyega Odebode (2017). Comparative impacts of media on the growth of Fusarium verticillioides causing ear rot in maize. Funaab, maiden edition of Bioscience Annual Conference- “Harnessing Bio-Science for Economic Development” August 16, 2017
Last Updated on August 14, 2018 by FUNAAB