Providing necessary services and assistance to staff and students for teaching and research purposes;
- Establishment and maintenance of Crop Type Collection Plot for students’ practicals;
- Assisting students and staff in field layout, pegging and lining for research purposes;
- Ensuring proper monitoring and data collection of all research activities on the field;
- Management and maintenance of farm animals that are being used for research purposes;
- Involvement in the training of SIWES, Internship Students, Project Students and Students on excursion to the farm;
- Production of finished feeds for various livestock sections of the Teaching and Research Units.
Some Field Activities By Researchers and Students