M.Sc., Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2014
B.Sc., University of Agriculture, Abeokuta 1999
SSCE, Lagos African Church Grammar, Ifako, Lagos 1993
1. Perception, Awareness and Knowledge of Indigenous Textile Designers in Itoku-Abeokuta on
Discharge Method of Fabric Decoration (2021).
2. Acceptance of Pointillism Wall Hanging as a Means of Communication among Staff of Selected
Corporate Organizations in Abeokuta Metropolis (2021).
3. Comparative Analysis of some Quality Attributes of Selected Indigenous Woven Fabrics (2021).
4. Production, Perception and Acceptability of Resist Fabric Neckties among Selected
Undergraduates in Abeokuta, Ogun State (2021).
5. Perception of Staff on the use of Traditional Fabric as Waiter Uniform in Selected Hospitality
Industry in Abeokuta (2021).
6. Comparative Assessment of Quality Attribute of Selected Dyed Fabric in Itoku Abeokuta (2021).
7. Grooms’ Acceptability of the Use of Aso-Oke in making Wedding Suits in Lagos (2019).
8. Assessment of Elites Awareness, Preference and Factors Influencing Purchase of Freehand
Batik to Stamped Batik Fabric in Abeokuta, Ogun State (2019).
9. Effect of Reed Dentation on Fabric Strength and Texture (2019).
10. Analysis of Wash-fast Quality of Heat Transfer printing papers on Cotton Fabric in Lagos. (2018)
11. Optimization of Dyeing Temperature and Time on Colour-fastness of Vat-Dyed Light Weight
Cotton Fabrics in Abeokuta (2018)
12. Assessment of Intending-Couples perception towards the Use of Indigenous Woven Fabric for
Contemporary Wedding Gown in Lagos (2017)
13. Acceptability of Multi-fitted Garment for Women within Child-Bearing Age in Abeokuta,
ii. In Progress
14. Production, Performance and Acceptability of Mechanized Handloom for Indigenous Woven fabrics in Southwest Nigeria (2021)
a. First in Textiles – Ogun State Schools Art Exhibition, Organised by Society of Nigerian Artist (SNA) Ogun State Chapter at Ogun State Art and Cultural Centre Kuto, Abeokuta. 1999
b. Best Graduating Student in Clothing and Textile, Department of Home Science and Management, UNAAB. 1998/1999
i. Member: Home Economics Researchers Association of Nigeria (HERAN) 2018-date
ii. Member: International Textile and Apparel Association, Manchester UK. 2017
iii. Member: Family and Consumer Science Society of Nigeria (FACSSON) 2015-date
iv. Member: American Screen Printers Association(ASPA) 2010-date
v. Member: Society of Nigerian Artist (SNA) 2009-date
1. 22th International Conference of Home Economics Research Association of Nigeria (HERAN –
Virtual and Physical) Conference and Workshop at Nnamdi Azikuwe University – UNIZIK, Akwa,
Anambra State, Nigeria, September 15th – 18th, 2021. Paper read: The relationship between Customers
Relationship Management, Customer Satisfaction and Customer Loyalty of Fashion Consumers.
2. 19th Annual International Conference of Home economics Research Association of Nigeria (HERAN) at University of Lagos, Akoka Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria, September 19th – 22nd, 2018. Paper read: Prevalence and Management Practices of Epileptic Seizure among Orphans and Vulnerable Children in Abeokuta, Nigeria.
3. Annual Seminar; “INCLUSION”: Strategy for Cooperative Economic Revitalization. Organised for
Cooperative Movement and Stakeholders by Department of Cooperative Services, Ministry of
Community Development and Co-operatives; December 2019.
4. 1st Annual Conference and Exhibition of Textile Society of Nigeria (TEXSON) at Federal
University of Technology, Akure, Nigeria, 22nd – 24th October, 2017.
Paper read: Development of Discharge Agent for Dyed Cotton Fabrics using Household Bleaches.
5. 1st International Conference of Food Sciences and Human Ecology (ICOFHEC 2016) and Safety
Enhancement of Edible Products, Legislation, Analysis and Management Workshop
(SELAMAT) at Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB), Nov. 21-23, 2016.
Paper read: Acceptability of Multi-fitted Garment for Women within Child-Bearing Age in
6. 5th Annual Conference of Family and Consumer Science Society of Nigeria at Obafemi
Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU), Nov. 8 – 11, 2016.
Paper read: Assessment of Tailors on the proper use of selected Pressing Equipment Garment
Construction in Abeokuta by Adeboye, A. O., Braide, O. O. and Raji, L. T.
7. 4th Annual Conference of Family and Consumer Science Society of Nigeria at Adeyemi
College of Education, Ondo, Nov. 8 – 11, 2015.
Paper read: Women Attitude on Public Breastfeeding and Choice of Breastfeeding Garments
for Lactating Mothers in Asaba, Delta State by Adeboye, A.O. and Idje, E. E.
i. Dissertation and Thesis
1. Adeboye A.O., (2014). Development of Discharge Agents for Dyed Cotton Fabrics in Lagos and Ogun State using Household Bleach (M.Sc. Clothing and Textile Dissertation). Dept. of Home Science & Management, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria). Pages 1-115)
2. Adeboye A.O, (2000). Designing and Constructing Hand-Crafted Movable Table Loom from Local Materials (B.Sc. Home Science & Management – Clothing and Textile Major Project) University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. Pages 1-54
ii. Journals Articles in Print
1. Labode O. J., Braide O. O., Adeboye A. O. , and Sowemimo B. O. (2021) The Role and Importance of Interior Decorators for Home Furnishing and Decoration in Ikeja Local Government, Lagos State. University of Jos Fine and Applied Arts Journals 2 (1) Published by department of Fine and Applied Arts, Faculty of Environmental Sciences, University of Jos.
2. Labode O. J., Adeboye A. O., and Sowemimo B. O., (2021) Styles and Trends of Architectural Buildings and Interior Decoration in Oredo Local Government Area (Benin) Edo State. Graspact Journal of Arts and Technology 1 (4) Published by department of Fine and Industrial Arts, University of Uyo.
3. *Adeboye A. O. and Lawal A. K. (2019) Acceptability of Indigenous Woven Fabric for Contemporary Wedding Gown among Intending Couples in Lagos. African Journal for the Psychological Study of Social Issues 24 (1) Published by department of Psychology, University of Ibadan.
4. *Adebayo T. D., Adeboye A. O. and Adubi K. O. (2020) Factors Influencing Gender-Responsive Projects among Researchers in selected Agricultural Research and Development Institutions in South West Nigeria. Journal of sustainable Development 18 Published by Amstys Book and Publishing.
5. *Ariyo M. A., Adeboye A. O. and Tanimowo A. A (2019): Prevalence and Care Practices of Epileptic Seizure among Children in Orphan and Vulnerable Children Homes in Abeokuta, Nigeria Journal of Home Economics Research.26, 2; 158 – 166. Published by Home Economics Researchers Association of Nigeria.
6. *Adeboye, A. O., Braide, O. O. and Raji, L. T. (2018): Effect of Awareness and Use of Selected Pressing-Equipment on Garment Finish among Tailors in Abeokuta, Nigeria. International Journal of Family and Consumer Sciences. 7; 99- 108 Published by Family and Consumer Science Society of Nigeria.
7. Adeboye, A.O. and Idje, E. E. (2016): Women Attitude on Public Breastfeeding and Choice of Breastfeeding Garments for Lactating Mothers in Asaba, Delta State. International Journal of Family and Consumer Sciences. 5; 55-61, Published by Family and Consumer Science Society of Nigeria.
(*Published after last promotion)
iii. Journals Articles Accepted for Publication:
iv. Book: Nil
v. Book Articles or Chapter: Nil
vi. Edited Conference Proceedings
8. Adeboye, A.O. and Omotoso, T. O. (2016): Acceptability of Multi-fitted Garment for Women
within Child-Bearing Age in Abeokuta, Nigeria. Proceedings 1st International Conference of Food Sciences and Human Ecology (ICOFHEC 2016) and Safety Enhancement of Edible Products, Legislation, Analysis and Management Workshop (SELAMAT), J. A. Oguntuase, T. A. Shittu, W. A. O. Afolabi, A. O. Obadina, O. P. Sobukola, and A. A. Adebowale (Eds.) 207-210. Published by ICOFHEC
vii. Technical Reports: Nil
9. Adeboye, A.O. (2011). RESURGENCE: An Art Exhibition to Celebrate Delta State at 20.
Exhibition Venue: orchid Hotel, DBS Road Asaba. Delta State Government and Society of Nigerian Artist Delta State Chapter, pp. 21
10. Adeboye, A.O. (2008). Ash To Glaze: An Exhibition of Ceramic and Friends.
Exhibition venue: Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku. Deaconry Printing Press, Delta state, p8.
11. Adeboye, A.O. (1999). Ogun State Schools Art Exhibition- Organised by Society of Nigerian
Artist (SNA) Ogun State Chapter