Dr. Adeyanju Adetunji Adedotun was born on December 4th, 1981 into the family of Chief& Mrs. M. A. Adeyanju of Oke-Oyinbo Quarters Igbogila, Yewa North, Ogun State. He is the fifth child of the eight born by his mother to his father. He grew up in Igbogila where he attended both primary school (1988-1994) and secondary school (1994-2000) at Baptist Day School Igbogila and Egbado High School Igbogila(now Yewa Secondary School) respectively. In 2001, he was offered admission by the University of Agriculture, Abeokuta to study Mathematics. He bagged his B.Sc. in Mathematics in 2006 and observed his NYSC at Federal Polytechnic Bauchi, Bauchi State as an Assistant Lecturer between March 2007 and March 2008. During his service year, he was a member of Nigeria Christian Corper’s Fellowship (NCCF) and served as the State Prayer Secretary (popularly called Prayo).
After his NYSC, he worked between 2008-2010 as a Mathematics Tutor and a class Teacher at TAIDOB College Asero. At TAIDOB college, after serving as a member of Examination Committee for a term, the late Dr. Abayomi Oluwatosin Jiboku appointed him as the Chairman of the Examination Committee, the position he held till he left in 2010 for his Master degree at University of Ibadan.
In 2010, he went for his master degree in Mathematics at the University of Ibadan, Ibadan and finished in 2012. Later in 2011, he was employed as a Mathematics Teacher at Federal College of Education Model Secondary School, Osiele. In 2012, he was presented with the Best Teacher Award by the provost of the college, Dr. Ajayi. While in Model Secondary School, he went for a year program called Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) at Federal College of Education, Osiele. Dr. Adeyanju Adetunji also taught briefly as a part-time Lecturer at some of the distant learning centers of Federal college of Education, Osiele Abeokuta.
In 2014, he applied for his Ph.D. program in Mathematics in the department of Mathematics, FUNAAB. On January 5th, 2015, Dr. Adeyanju Adetunji was employed as an Assistant Lecturer into the department of Mathematics, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. Since he joined the service of FUNAAB he has taught and coordinated many undergraduates’ courses, supervised many undergraduate projects, served as Examination Officer and currently is a member of COCCER and COLPHYS asset monitoring committee.
Dr. Adeyanju Adetunji completed his PhD. program in Mathematics with specialization in Ordinary Differential Equations in March, 2021. He is a member of the Nigerian Mathematical Society(NMS).
Mr. Adeyanju is a church leader at one of the Grace Baptist Church Centers in Abeokuta, precisely Osiele branch since 2014 till date. He is happy married to Bar. Adeyanju Oluwafunmilayo and the marriage is blessed (now) with two sons- Josiah and Justus.
(a) Ph.D. Mathematics 2021
(b) M.Sc. Mathematics 2012
(c) B.Sc. Mathematics 2006
(d) Senior School Certificate Examinations 2000
(e) Primary School Leaving Certificate 1994
(a) Best Teacher Award, Federal College of Education Model secondary School, Osiele
(a) Services within the University
(i) Member, COLPYS Asset Monitoring Committee 2021-tilldate
(ii) Examination Officer, Department of Mathematics 2015 – 2018
(iii) Member, College Committee on Examinations Results 2017 – till date
(iv) Final year Students Seminar and Project Coordinator, Department of Mathematics 2020-till date
(v) Member, College Board, COLPHYS 2015-till date
(vi) Member, Departmental Board 2015 – till date
(i) Nigerian Mathematical Society (NMS)
(i) International Conference on: MATHEMATICS: Frontiers, Perspectives and Applications to mark the 70th Birthday and Retirement from service of Professor Olabisi O. Ugnebor held between Thursday, January 28 – Friday, January 29, 2021 in Department of Mathematics, University of Ibadan.
(ii) International Conference on Developmental Sciences and Technologies, Organized by College of Physical Sciences, Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta between 27-30th August 2019.
(iii) 38th Annual National Conference of the Nigerian Mathematical Society held at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Enugu State, 18th-21st June, 2019.
(iv) 36th Annual National Conference of the Nigerian Mathematical Society held at the University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Benue State, 9th-12th May, 2017.
(v) 34th Annual National Conference of the Nigerian Mathematical Society held at the University of Lagos, Lagos State, 23 – 26 June, 2015.
(i) Thesis / Dissertations
(a) Adeyanju A. A. (2021), Some Qualitative Properties of Solutions of Certain Aizerman Differential Equations. Ph.D Thesis, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta.
(b) Adeyanju A.A. (2012), Some limiting properties of the bounds of present value functions. M.Sc. Project, University of Ibadan, Ibadan.
(c) Adeyanju A.A. (2006), Representation of finite groups. B.Sc. Project, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta).
(ii) Journal Articles in Print:
(1) Adeyanju A.A. and D.O. Adams (2018): On the boundedness and Asymptotic behavior of solutions of certain third-order nonlinear differential equations. Journal of the Nigerian Association of Mathematical Physics. 44(Jan., 2018 Issue); 39-42, Published by Nigerian Association of Mathematical Physics.
(2) Omeike M.O., Adeyanju A.A. and Adams D.O. (2018): Stability and boundedness of solutions of certain vector delay differential equations. Journal of the Nigerian Mathematical Society. 37 (2); 77-87, Published by the Nigerian Mathematical Society.
(3) * Adeyanju A. A. (2018): Existence of a limiting regime in the sense of demidovic for a certain class of second order nonlinear vector differential equations. Differential Equations and Control Processes. Issue 4,; 63-79, Published by the Saint Petersburg State University, Russia .(The Journal started in 1997). Indexed in SCIMAGO.
(4) * M. O. Omeike, A. A. Adeyanju, D. O. Adams, and A. L. Olutimo (2021): Boundedness of certain system of second order differential equations. Kragujevac Journal of Mathematics. 45(5); 787–796, Published by the Faculty of Science, University of Kragujevac, Serbia. Indexed in SCOPUS and SCIMAGO
(5) * A. A. Adeyanju, A. T. Ademola and B. S. Ogundare (2021): On stability, boundedness and integrability of solutions of certain second order integro-differential equations with delay. Sarajevo Journal of Mathematics. 17, no. 1; 61 – 77, Published by the Academy of Sciences and Arts of Bosnia and Herzegovina. DOI: 10.5644/SJM.17.01.06.
(iii) Journal Articles Accepted for Publication: Nil
(iv) Books: Nil
(v) Book Article or Chapter: Nil
* Articles added after the last promotion
(vi) Edited Conference Proceedings: Nil
(vii) Technical Reports: Nil