· B.Agric., University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, 2000-2006
. M.Agric., University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. 2008-2010
Assessment of Rural Household Livelihood Security in Southwest Nigeria.
Completed but not yet published
· Effect of Agricultural Loan Acquisition, Utilization and Repayment in Agricultural production
· Influence of Extension Training on Adoption Agricultural Innovation.
· The Association of Commonwealth Universities Full Bursary Award (2013)
· Global Cassava Partnership for 21st Century Grant Award (2012)
· Postgraduate Tuition Scholarship Award for First Class Student in the University.2008 – 2010
· Senate Award For First Class Honour 2005/2006
· Vice-Chancellor Honour 2005/2006
· Departmental Proficiency Award (2000/2001 – 2005/2006)
· Departmental Best Academic Performance Award (2000/2001 – 2005/2006)
· Award of Merit as the Most Inquisitive Trainee (Industrial Attachment). 2004
· Federal Government Scholarship Award for Outstanding Undergraduate 2002/2003
· Nigerian Rural Sociological Association (NRSA)
· Farm Management Association of Nigeria (FAMAN)
· Agricultural Extension Society of Nigeria (AESON)
· Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM) Chartered
· Sustainable Livelihoods And Development Network For Africa (SLIDEN AFRICA)
· Nigerian Economic Society (NES)
Conference, Workshops, research meetings and Seminars attended
· Commonwealth Residential School Conference held between August 8th to 12th in United Kingdom at Cumberland Lodge ,The Great Park Windsor West Berkshire SL4 2HP.
· Cassava: Adding Value For Africa (C:AVA) Project Meeting From July 28th to August 3rd 2013 for Proposal Preparation and Development for CAVA II at Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
· National Symposium on Sustainable Institutions for Agricultural and Rural Development in Nigeria at Ogun-Osun River Basin Development Authority, Abeokuta 11th to 15th 2013
· Workshop on Statistical and Data Management at Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. 10th to 12th April 2013
· Second Scientific Global Cassava partnership Conference and meeting at Speke Commonwealth Resort Munyoyo Kampala Uganda 17th June to 23rd June 2012
· International Conference on Sustainable Livelihoods at Institute of African Studies, Yiri Lodge, University of Ghana, Legon Accra, Ghana between November 26 and 30, 2012
· 21st Annual National Conference of Nigerian Rural Sociological Association (NRSA) on Challenges and Approaches to Sustainable Rural Development in Sub-Saharan African at University of Ibadan between 7th and 12th October 2012
· In-house Workshop on Writing Money grant proposals for Development projects by Agricultural Media Resources and Extension Centre November 15th 2011
1. Aromolaran A. K.(2005) :Perception of Rural – Migrant Family on Problems and Benefits Of Rural – Urban Migration in Odeda Local Government Area,Ogun State (B.Agric Project, University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta. Nigeria).
2. Aromolaran A. K. (2010): Effect of Rural Livelihood Activities on Land Degradation in Ogun State Nigeria. M. Agric. Dissertation, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria.
Books/Monographs and Chapter in Books
3. Alarima C.I., Fabusoro E. Kolawole A. Uzoma K.C. , Aromolaran A.K. Masunaga T. and Wakatsuki T. 2012. Land right and rental systems: implications for the management of conflicts related to land in Sawah-based rice production systems in Nigeria. African Study Monographs, 33(3) Kyoto University Japan.
4. Ashimolowo O.R., A.K. Aromolaran and Inegbedion, S.O. (2010), Child street – trading activities and its effect on the educational attainment of its victims in Epe Local Government Area of Lagos State. Journal of Agricultural Science. 2(4), 221 – 220 pp. Published by Canadian Center of Science and Education. Canada
5. Fakoya E.O., A.K. Aromolaran, Abiona B.G. and Yusuf A.O (2011), Assessment of production and consumption levels of staple foods among rural households in Odeda, Ogun state Nigeria. African Journal of Food Science and Technology 2(2). pp. 047-051.http://www.interestjournals.org/AJFST
6. B.G. Abiona, E.O. Fakoya, W.O. Alegbeleye, E.O. Fapojuwo, S.O. Adeogun, A.A.
Idowu and A.K. Aromolaran (2011), Constraints to integrated and non-integrated fish farming activities in Ogun state Nigeria. Journal of Agricultural science. 3(4) Published by Canadian Center of Science and Education. Canada
7. Sodiya, C. I. Aromolaran, A. K. and Oridota O. J. (2011). Integrated fish farming and children participation in Ogun State, Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Fisheries Science and Technology. Published by National Institute for Freshwater Fisheries Research. Vol 2 (1) ( March 24, 2011).
8. Abiona, B.G. Fakoya, E. O. Apantaku, S. O. Alegbeleye, W. O. Sodiya, C. I. R. A.
Oyeyinka and A. K. Aromolaran (2012). Enterprise mix in integrated fish farming in Ogun State, Nigeria. Journal of Agricultural Science.4(1) pp 171 – 180. Published by Canadian Center of Science and Education.
9. Aromolaran, A.K. (2011), Perceived Problems of rural – urban migration by non – migrants in Odeda Local Government Area of Ogun State, Journal of Research in Agriculture. Vol 8. No 3. International Research and Development Institute. March 27,2011
10. Aromolaran, A.K. (2012), Effect of sand mining activities on land agrarian communities of Ogun State Nigeria, Continental Journal of Agricultural Science 6 (1): 41 – 49, 2012 Wilolud Journals.
11. Aromolaran A. K., Lawal-Adebowale, O. A. and Olaosebikan O. (2013) Assessment of development projects by rural dwellers in Atakumosa East Local Government Area of Osun state, Nigeria. Journal of Sustainable Development, 10(1) pp 40-47
12. Apantaku S. O. , Seriki I. O. Aromolaran A. K. , F. S. Apantaku b & A. O. Adebanwo (2013) Climate change and rural households health in Ijebu North East area of Nigeria International Journal of Sustainable Development & World Ecology 1-7pp Taylor & Francis London W1T 3JH, UK
13. Aromolaran A. K., Ademiluyi I.O. and Itebu O. J. 2013 Challenges of small poultry farms in layer production in Ibadan Oyo state Nigeria Global Journal of Science Frontier Research Agriculture and Veterinary Sciences Vol.13 (2), 5-11pp Global Journals Inc.USA
14. Ashimolowo O. R., Aromolaran A. K. and Akinmoyede, O. G. (2013) Farming Mothers’ Perceptions on Exclusive Breastfeeding in Ori-Ade Area, Osun State, Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, Vol. 3, No. 4, pp. 176-185.
Publications in Referred Proceedings.
15. Adebayo, k and A.K. Aromolaran (2005).Perception of Non – Migrants on Benefits and Problems of Rural – Urban Migration in Three Communities at Odeda Area of Ogun state Nigeria. In Transformation through Agricultural Revolution. A.A Ladele, A.M. Omotayo, A.B. ogunwale and O.D. Kolawole (eds). Proceedings of the fourteenth Annual Congress of the Nigeria Rural Sociological Association (NRSA).pp 1-6
16. Abdulsalam-Saghir P.B, Aromolaran, A.K. And Ajeigbe, S.A. (2008), Perception of Male And Female Rural Youths Towards Agriculture as a Vocation in Obafemi-Owode Local Government Area Of Ogun State, Proceeding of 17th Annual Congress of the Nigerian Rural Sociological Association of Nigeria pp 49-55.
17. Abdulsalam-Saghir. P.B, Aromolaran, A.K and Togun B.,(2008), Perception of Agricultural Products Transporters (Migrants) About HIV/AIDS In Bodija Market, Oyo-State, Nigeria, Proceeding of 17th Annual Congress of the Nigerian Rural Sociological Association of Nigeria pp 89-95.
18. Abiona, B. G., Fakoya, E. O., Sodiya, C. I., Alegbeleye,W. O., Fapojuwo., O. E. and Aromolaran, A.K. (2011). Ranking Of Challenges Faced By Integrated Fish Farmers In Ogun State, Nigeria. Value Re- Orientation in Animal Production: A Key to National Food Security and Stable Economy. Proceedings of the 36th Annual Conference of the Nigerian Society for Animal Production (NSAP). Adeniji, A. A., Olatunji, E. A. and Gana, E. S. (Eds.) Pp 277-279.
19. Sodiya, C. I., Fapojuwo, O. E., Aromolaran, A. K and Abiona, B. G. (2011). Incidence and Awareness Of Occupational Hazards In Poultry Production Among Women In Ogun State, Nigeria. Value Re- Orientation in Animal Production: A Key to National Food Security and Stable Economy. Proceedings of the 36th Annual Conference of the Nigerian Society for Animal Production (NSAP). Adeniji, A. A., Olatunji, E. A. and Gana, E. S. (Eds.). Pp 704-707. Published by NSAP
20. Aromolaran, A. K., Ojebiyi, W. G. and Oladele, T. B.(2013) Assessment of training needs of fadama farmers in Lagos state In Nigerian Agriculture and Economic Development: The Way Forward. Proceeding of the 27th Annual Conference of Farm Management Association of Nigeria (FAMAN )in press