Bada B.S. (Ph.D Thesis in view): Response of Kenaf (Hibiscus Cannabinus) to Fertilizers and Arbuscular Mycorrhiza in a Nutrient Degraded Alfisol.
Bada B.S. (2000): Heavy Metal concentration of soil and vegetation associated with highway of two different traffic densities in Osun State. M.Sc Thesis, Institute of Ecology & Environmental Studies O.A.U, Ile-Ife, 94p
Bada B.S. (1997): Biodegradable household waste generation in Osun State. B. Agric. Thesis Department of soil science, O.A.U., Ile-Ife, 43p
Books/Monographs and Chapters in books: Nil
Articles in Learned Journals
i. Amusan, A. A., Bada, B.S. and Salami, A.T. (2003). Effect of traffic density on heavy metal content of soil and vegetation along roadsides in Osun State, Nigerian. West African Journal of Applied Ecology 4:107-144
Unpublished Papers Presented in Conferences
1. Bada B.S., Oyewole O.A. and K.I.Sadiq (2008). Health risks of consuming waterleaf (Thalinum triangulia) collected from abandoned dump sites. Paper presented at the 1st West African Summit on Organic Agriculture held at University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria.17-21 November, 2008.
2. Bada B.S. and Fagbayigbo B.O. (2009). Heavy metal levels of soil and vegetation in vicinity of a quarry site. Paper presented at the 33rd annual conference of Soil Science Society of Nigeria, held at University of Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria. 9-13 March, 2009.
1. 33rd Annual Conference of Soil Science Society of Nigeria. At University of Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria.9-13th March, 2009
2. 1st West African Summit on Organic Agriculture and 4th National Conference. At University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria.17-21, November, 2008.
3. Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD iv) At the International Organizations Centre, United Nations University-Institute of Advanced Studies (UNU-IAS), Yokohama, Japan.28th -29th May, 2008
4. Ethos and Ethics in Academics organized by the Research and Development Centre (RESDEC) of the University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria. March 13th-16th, 2008
5. Extension Orientation Workshop for Academic Staff organized by the Agricultural Media Resources and Extension Centre (AMREC) of the University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria. April 18tth-19th, 2006
6. Integrated assessment of global change impacts on agricultural productivity and water availability in West Africa. At the Conference Centre, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria.7th-10th October, 2003