Engr. Pius Olufemi Olusegun DADA obtained his Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) at the University of Ilorin, Kwara state in 1997 and Masters in the University of Agriculture, Abeokuta in 2005. He is a member of the Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE) and a registered Engineer with the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN).
His area of specialization is Soil and Water Conservation Engineering/Soil Physics.
He has supervised undergraduate students.
His hobbies are Reading novels, playing chess and scrabble, playing tennis and football.
(a) PhD. 2014
(b) M. Agric. 2005
(c) B.Eng 1997
(d) Senior School Certificate 1989
(e) Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) 2010
(f) Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) 2009
(i) Tillage dynamics for soil and water conservation and erosion control.
(ii) Soil and water conservation for improved agricultural production.
(iii) Soil hydraulic and physical properties as influenced by tillage.
(iv) Hydrological and hydraulic processes in Soil fabric
(v) Precision Agriculture and sustainable farming
(i) Corporate Member, Nigerian Institution of Agricultural Engineers (M164B)
(ii) Corporate Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers(No. 21288)
(iii) Council for the Regulation of Engineers in Nigeria (COREN) (No. 18476)
(iv) International Soil Tillage Research Organisation ISTRO-Nigeria (No. 691)
(v) Member, American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers
(vi) National Water Resources Capacity Building Network (NWRCBNet)
* F. K. Salako, P. O. Dada, J. K. Adesodun, F. A. Olowokere, and I. O. Adekunle: Variation in soil strength, bulk density and gravel concentration along a toposequence in Abeokuta, south-western Nigeria. Australian Journal of Soil Research, 2007, 45, 643–650.
* Salako F.K., Dada P.O., Adejuyigbe C.O., Adedire M.O., Martins O. Akwuebu C.O. and Williams O.E. Soil Strength and Maize yield after Topsoil Removal and Application of Nutrient Amendment on a Gravelly Alfisol Toposequence. Soil and Tillage Research 94. (2007) 21-35. www.elsevier.com/locate/still
* Salako F.K., Adejuyigbe C.O., Dada P.O., Oriaku O.C., Martins O., and Adedire M.O., Soil Aggregates Stability as influenced by topsoil removal, Nutrient Amendment and slope position under maize cultivation in Abeokuta, southwestern Nigeria. Proceedings of the 29th Annual conference of Soil science Society of Nigeria. Dec. 6-10th 2004.
* Soil Strength and Maize root growth in relation to topsoil removal and nutrient amendment on an Alfisol Toposequence. M. Agric Dissertation. University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. Nigeria. August 2005.
* Assessment of On-farm Travel Characteristics of the Small-Scale Farmers. B.Eng. Dissertation. University of Ilorin. February 1997.