- Obayelu A. E (2006): Economics of Poverty, Environment and Natural Resource Use: Policy Implications and Remedies using Nigeria as a case study. A paper presented at the International conference on Economic of Globalization and Environmental Policy at Warsaw School of Economics Poland, May 25-26, 2006. http://akson.sgh.waw.pl/~trusek/globalization/papers/obayelu.pdf.
- Ogunlade I. and A.E Obayelu (2006): Environmental and Socio-economic Impact of Desertification and Drylands Development: An Empirical Investigation of Some Selected States of Northern Nigeria. A paper presented at the International Symposium on Drylands Ecology and Human Security (ISDEHS) Al Qasba Convention Center in Sharjah Dubai, December 4-7 2006. http://www.isdehs.com/html/2006___267.html (Abstract)
- Obayelu A Elijah and Victor Okoruwa (2006): Analysis of Child Labour and School Attendance in Nigeria: The Present and Future Implications. Paper presented at the European Society for Population Economics (ESPE) June 22-24, 2006 in Verona, Italy. http://dse.univr.it/espe/documents/abs_bookletupd.pdf.
- Obayelu A. E (2007): Effects of Corruption and Economic Reforms on Economic Growth and Development: Lessons from Nigeria. African Economic Conference (AEC) Addis Ababa UN conference hall 2007. Available online at http://www.uneca.org/aec/documents/Abiodun%20Elijah%20OBAYELU.pdf
- Obayelu A. E (2007): Effects of Economic Globalisation on Trends of Employment and Wages in Developing Countries: Lessons from Nigeria experiences. Selected paper for presentation at the 22nd National Conference of Labour Economics organized by Association of Italian Economist of Labour (AIEL) in Italy, September 13-14, 2007.
- Obayelu A.E and B.L Balogun (2007): Cooperative: A Tool for Economic Growth and Development with particular reference to the North- Central Zone, Nigeria. Paper presented at the International Conference on Development Studies held at the community Centre, University of Uyo, Nigeria.
- Obayelu A. E (2008): Effects of Water Insecurity on Agricultural Productivity and Human Security in Drylands of Nigeria. Paper Presented at the 9th International Conference on Dryland Development between 7-10 November, 2008 at Alexandria, Egypt. Organised by International Dryland Development Commission (IDDC)
- Obayelu A. E (2008): Analysis of Desertification in the Drylands of Nigeria: Causes, Extents and Impact on Human Migration and Agricultural Productivity. Paper Presented at the 9th International Conference on Dryland Development Between 7-10 November, 2008 at Alexandria, Egypt. Organised by International Dryland Development Commission (IDDC)
- Obayelu A. E (2008): A Review of the Development and Adoption of Biotechnology and Genetically Modified Crops in Africa: Antidote to Food Security and Environmental Degradation Problems. Proceeding of the First African Biotechnology on Harnessing the Potential of Biotechnology for Food Security and Socioeconomic Development in Africa, Nairobi between 22nd – 26th September, 2008 at the Grand Regency Hotel. Page 542- 549 Available online at www.absfafrica.org/…/Congress%20_Proceedings_Publication.pdf
- African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE) International Conference on Agricultural Growth, Poverty Reduction and Millennium Development Goals in Africa, August 20-22, 2007 at La Palm Royal Beach Hotel Accra Ghana (Attended without presentation)
- Obayelu A. E (2009): Critical Analysis of Global Financial Crisis and its Impact on Nigeria Capital Market, Investment and Employment of Labor. A paper presented at the 65th Annual Congress of the International Institute of Public Finance (IIPF) Congress, Cape Town from 13-16 August 2009. Available online at https://editorialexpress.com/cgi-bin/conference/download.cgi?db…id.
- Obayelu A. E (2009): Child Slavery and its Effects on Social and Economic Security in Africa: A Case Study of Selected Countries in West Africa. Paper presented at the International Conference on “African Migration and Gender: Focus on Eastern Africa” at Humboldt University Berlin, Germany, 25 – 26 September, 2009. Available at www.immis.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/obayelu_abstract.pdf
- Obayelu A. E (2010): Assessment of Land Use Planning and Development in Nigeria: The Journey So Far, Challenges and Policy Implications on Agriculture. A paper presented at the International Conference on Soil Classification and Reclamation of Degraded Lands in Arid Environments and Launching of Abu Dhabi Soil Survey Report; Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirate (UAE) between 17-19, 2010. Edited by Taha, F, Shahid, S.A. and Abdelfattah, M.A
- Obayelu A. E and A.O Obayelu (2010): The Politics of Food Security Policies and Programmes in Nigeria. A paper presented at the Akure International Humboldt-Kolleg Conference on the theme: Agricultural Productivity and Food Security Problems in Africa- Prospects and Challenges held at the Federal University of Technology, Akure between 7 to 9 June, 2010
- Obayelu O. A and Obayelu A. E (2010): The Effect of Social Capital on Food Security Status of Households in Ona-Ara Local Government Area of Oyo State. A paper presented at the Akure International Humboldt-Kolleg Conference on the theme: Agricultural Productivity and Food Security Problems in Africa- Prospects and Challenges held at the Federal University of Technology, Akure between 7 to 9 June, 2010
Academic Workshops Attended
- Retrenchment Strategy in Banking Sector at the CBN Workshop, Ilorin 14-25 July 2003 (Paper presented).
Organisational Structure in Strategic Management at CBN Workshop, Ilorin 14-25 July 2003 (paper presented)
University of Ibadan Postgraduate School Workshop on Scholarly Writing and Publications, held at the Main Hall conference centre, University of Ibadan from November 23 to 24, 2005 (attended without presentation).
- University of Ibadan Postgraduate School Workshop on Methodology of Basic and Applied Research, held at the Main Hall conference centre, University of Ibadan from 22nd to 26th May, 2006 (attended without presentation).
Impact Assessment Training Workshop Organised by African Rice Centre (WARDA), August 23-25, 2007 at Mariset Plaza Osu Accra Ghana (Attended without presentation).