* Image and Signal Processing,
* Electronic and Communication
* Best graduating student, Abeokuta Girls’ Grammar School (1988)
* Best graduating female student, Department of Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro (1992)
* ‘Technologist of The Year’ award by the student body of the College of Engineering
* Corporate Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) [Reg. No. – 22028] (2009)
* Member, Association of Professional Women Engineers of Nigeria (APWEN) (2009)
* Registered Engineer, Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) [Reg. No. – 21,543] (2011)
1. Design and Construction of a 24-Hour Digital Table Clock (Unpublished Undergraduate thesis), 1998.
2. Design and Development of an EPROM-Based Heartbeat Monitor (Masters Mini Project), March, 2011.
3. Face Recognition using PCA and Artificial Neural Network (Masters Thesis), June, 2011.
1. E. O. Nwoye, I. B. Oronti, S. C. Nwaneri, O. N. Akanmu and H. A. S. Olasore (2011), EPROM-Base Heartbeat Monitor using Optical Biomedical Engineering Technique, Nig. Quarterly Journal of Hospital Medicine, Vol. 21 (2) pp. 119-123. .
2. I. B. Oronti, A. A. Adewusi and I. O. Megbowon (November, 2012), Challenges to Technological Advancement in Economically Weak Countries: An Assessment of the Nigerian Educational Situation, WASET Journal, Issue 71, pp. 2043-2049.
C. Papers in Refereed Conference Proceedings
1. E. O. Nwoye, I. B. Oronti, and V. M. Chukwuma (2011), Optimization of Fingerprint Recognition using Genetic Algorithm, Proc. of IET 2011, pp. 621-635.
2. E. O. Nwoye, V. M. Chukwuma and I. B. Oronti (2011), Face Recognition using Artificial Neural Network, Proc. of IET 2011, pp. 636-643.
3. I. B. Oronti, A. A. Adewusi and I. O. Megbowon (November, 2012), “Challenges to Technological Advancement in Economically Weak Countries: An Assessment of the Nigerian Educational Situation,” in Proc. XXXIII International Conference on Electrical. Computer, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Paris, France. Issue 71, pp. 1531-1537.