1. Olubodun J.O., Ikerinowu S.E., Kuti Jaiyesimi A.E., Talabi O.A., Adefuyi B O.Severe Large and Small Bowel. British Journal of Clinical Practice. 47. (3): 166- 168, 1998.
2. Talabi O.A. Is Hypocalcaemia the Killer in Diabetics Hyperosmolar State during Treatment diabetes Internationa.vol. 10 No2 60-61. July 2000.
3. Ogunniyi A, Talabi O.A., Arterio –Venous Malformation –A Treatable Cause of Epilepsy: 2 Illustrative Cases. Pan –African Association of Neurological Science May, 21-25, 2000. Blantype, Malawi. Nig. J. Med. 2002.
4. Ogunniyi A, Talabi O.A. Cerebrovascular Complications of Hypertension: A Presentation at the Nigerian. J. Medical. – December, 2001.
5. Olubodun J.O., Talabi O.A., Hepatocellular Carcinome Presenting as a Septicemia – Like in an African adolescent. British Journal of Clinical Practice.50 (3): 173, 1996.
6. Agboola –Abu C.f. Cole to gabage E.E, Olomu A.B., Talabi O.A., Adetunji O.A., Bekederemovo Adudu P. Posture – Related Crisis in Phaeochromocytoma : A Case Report . Nigerian Medical Practitioner. Vol. 28, No 2:82-85, 1995 March –April.
7. Olubodun J.O., Kuti J.A., Adefuye B.O., Talabi O.A., Typhoid Fever Associated with severe Hepatitis. Central African Journal of Medicine 40 (9): 262- 264,1994
8. Olubodun J.O., Ikerinwu S.E., Kuti J.A., Jaiyesimi A.E., Talabi O.A., Adefuye B.O., Severe Large and small Bowel fibrosis Clinically Mimicking Gross Splenomegaly. British Journal of clinical Practice. 47. (3): 166-168, 1993.
9. Talabi O.A., Not Enough Labs. Letter to editor, African Health vol. 14 .No 2:40,1992
10. Talabi O.A., Sleep disorders –Unidentified, undiagnosed and untreated: Letter to African Health May, 2001.
11. Talabi O.A Confussional State /Altered Sensorium in Diabetes Mellitus –First Give Glucose. Letter to Editor: Diabetes International July 2001.
12. Talabi O.A., Questionnaire Survey of Sho/Registrars on their Training in U.C.H. West African .J Med June, 2003.
13. Talabi O.A., Multidisciplinary Approach to the Management of epilepsy –In press.
14. Imam I, Talabi O.A, SanyaE.O. Ogunniyi A. Quality of life in chronic Epilepsy –Presentation at the Nigerian Society of Neurological Science. Benin 2001. African. J. Med. & Med .Sic. Dec. 2003 32, 367-369.
15. Talabi O.A. 3.-Year review of the Neurological Admission in UCH Ibadan. West African. J.Med. June, 2003.
16. Talabi O.A., Autoimmune diseased in a Nigerian Woman – A Case Report. West African Med Dec.2003.
17. Talabi O.A. A Case for the Establishment of regional Stroke Unit in Nigeria short Report. African. Health Vol. 24, No5, July 2002.
18. Talabi O.A.Abuja Emma. Aken’ ova Aye, Ocheni S.Akinyemi O.A. Benefit of Modified Plasmaphesis in the Management of Myasthenia Gravis in Ibadan Africa Health’ in Press.
19. Talabi O.A, Hypertension and Stroke. Letter Africa Health: 4; September 2003.
20. Talabi O.A. Owolabi L.F. Agboola S A. Sleep Disorders Awake Up Call African Health 2002 25:1
21. Talabi O.A. Owolabi O.M.Ochulor Knowledge and Perception of Epilepsy among School post Primary School Teacher in Ibadan Nigeria Nig. J. Clin. Pract 2008.
22. Talabi O.A. Aigoro O., Recurrent Local Tetanus- Case Report. Nig. Med Pract.2004 Vol. 46, No.1
23. Talabi O.A. Odumbo A.O., Cervical Spondyloradiculopathy mimicking Acute Myocardial Infraction -2case Report –submitted to NewEngland Journal of Medicine 2015
24. Talabi O.A. odumbo A.O Relevance of acute Physiological Parameters for the Admitted Medical Patient-2004-In press.
25. Talabi O.A. Paucity of Hepatitis C Virus Antibody in patient with my Asthenia Gravis in Ibadan, Nigeria – Presentation at NMA AGM -2005.
26. Talabi O.A.,Stroke Management: Implication of recent Advance for the west African Sub Region –A Presentation at NSNS Meeting -2006
27. Talabi O.A. Multidisciplinary Approach to the Management of Epilepsy African Health –In Press.
28. Talabi O.A. Durodola, Noonan’s Syndrome in a Nigerian Woman Presenting with Stroke –Case Report.
29. Talabi O.A. Melkersson-Rosenthal Syndrome- a Case Report. and review of the literature Nig. J. Clin Pract.-2011,14-4; 477-8
30. Talabi O.A Evaluation of Cognitive Functions In patients with Stroke in Nigeria- Dissertation submitted as part requirement for the award of the Fellowship of the West African College of Physicians [FWACP] April 2000
31. Talabi O.A Profile of HIV positive clients attending the ART clinic in Abeokuta. Quarterly Clinical Meeting presentation. A presentatation at the NSNS ,Benin 2012
32. Talabi O.A Oloyede O. Seroprevalence of HIV infection among HbSS patients attending the Sickle Cell clinic in Abeokuta –
33. Talabi O.A HIV infection and HAART as independent CVS risk factors
34. Talabi O.A Profile of C –Reactive Protein among HIV infected clients in Abeokuta
Last Updated on April 11, 2019 by FUNAAB