Please find below the list of successful candidates for provisional admission into the Pre-degree Science and Pre-degree Management Science Programmes of the Institute for Human Resources Development (INHURD), Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta.
The candidates should take note of the following guidelines concerning registration procedures.
- There shall be screening of successful candidates and this will take place from Thursday 27th September and Wednesday 3rd October, 2012 between 9.00am and 4.00pm daily at the INHURD Campus, Mawuko, Abeokuta.
Candidates should bring along originals of their credentials (O Level, Birth Certificate and Testimonial).
- Candidates will thereafter pay an Acceptance Fee of N10,000.00 and School Fees of N98,500.00 to FUNAAB INHURD Revenue Account No. 1012850544 at Zenith Bank.
Please note that there shall not be any opportunity for Part-payment of fees. Candidates who fail to pay the prescribed fees by 4.00pm on Friday, October 12, 2012 will forfeit the provisional admission and be replaced by candidates on the waiting list.
- Candidates are to exchange their bank tellers for the official school receipt at the Accounts Unit.
- The Official receipt will be presented to the Registry Unit before the Admission Letter is issued.
- Students will thereafter proceed to their respective programme offices for registration.
Click here to download:
|2nd Batch of 2012 Pre-Degree Admission List for Sciences|
|2nd Batch of 2012 Pre-Degree Admission List for Management Sciences|
Last Updated on September 27, 2012 by admin